Is there ANY anime lovers here? If so what is yalls favorite anime?

• Question
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Acknowledged
JIYA GUYS!!! >:3 as of yall know me as tirzy rice OR a.k.a. deku here now :3 (since ive changed my username to deku :3  ) i was wondering... IS THERE ANY OTHER ANIME LOVERS HERE??? :3 i know brad and jim16 is an anime lover here onto this forum :3 BUT!!! i need more anime lovers also!!! :3 also how much anime have you guys downloaded??? :3 BUT!!! for me??? i NEED to download anime... so i can put them onto my portable hard drive then plug my portable hard drive into my xbox one and just watch them onto the xbox one WITHOUT using my data over and over again JUST to watch the same anime over and over and over again @>@ cause thatll use my gbs up in no time >:(

BUT!!! here is my portable hard drive anime folders which i organize so i know which is which!!! :3 HERE IS HOW MUCH GBS IS ONTO MY PORTABLE HARD DRIVE!!! :3 AND HOW MUCH IVE USED!!! >:3

the file system WAS originally an NTSF or was it NTSF BUT!!! ive manage to convert it to an FAT32 :3

HERE IS MY ANIMES THAT I WATCH INTO THE FOLDERS!!! :3

if yall see a black line crossed into a folder... its cause IF i posted this pic... then the moderators would delete this photo saying... its inapporate and violates the terms and conditions... then ill be removed from the champions ;-; SOOOO!!! ive marked this folder out cause it contains some anime something :3 which i wont say cause i dont want this forum to be removed :3 BUT!!! its my little secret ;) IF anyone else finds out... then MY SECRET SAUCE IF SPILLED!!! O.O

BUT!!! here is ALL the animes i watch!!! :3 BUT!!! imma planning to download some one piece episodes also :3 OH FOR GOODNESS SAKES!!! @>@ THAT ONE PIECE SERIES IS ABOUT WHAT!!! @>@ 800 EPISODES HOLY KAKS!!! @>@ HOW IN THE HECK AM I GONNA DOWNNLOAD ALL OF THOSE EPISODES!!! @>@ BUT!!! ill manage BUT!!! i to gotta manage my data and keep an eye on it though :3

BUT!!! any other animes i should watch??? IF SO!!! PLEASE ANIME LOVERS!!! TELL ME SOME OTHER ANIMES I SHOULD WATCH!!! :3 pweez and thank you!!! :3

AND ALWAYS!!! 

GO BEYOND AND GO PLUS ULTRA STYLE!!! >:3
Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 824 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
  • CANT WAIT FOR OTHER ANIME LOVERS TO REPOND!!! :3

Posted 7 months ago

Photo of Jim16

Jim16

• 2130 Posts
  • 1856 Reply Likes
Ajin is Great!  I watch it on Netflix.  So many anime, so little time....

Claymore

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?  

Heavy Object

Samurai Champloo

RIN ~Daughters of Mnemosyne~

The Ancient Magus' Bride

Burst Angel

Witchblade
(Edited)
Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 824 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
thanks for the anime suggestions!!! :3 OH!!! have you heard of this anime??? i saw it onto discord!!! seems pretty interseting!!! B: the Beggining
(Edited)
Photo of Jim16

Jim16

• 2130 Posts
  • 1856 Reply Likes
That looks good Deku. Production I.G. does some good anime.  This one is on Netflix and is now in my Queue.
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1683 Posts
  • 1000 Reply Likes

Ummm...  Jim16,

I finished "Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?  " and now I must ask:  Is THAT IT???  I watched every episode there is and I'm a bit disappointed with the abrupt ending.  It seems to me they had material for at least 10 more, plus it was super-repetitious.  I give this one 10 fingers down, two thumbs down isn't enough!

Next.....  Deku's suggestion...  "The Beginning"

Photo of DarkMonkey

DarkMonkey

• 4 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
there is a proper 2nd season coming for Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?  it was announced not too long back
Photo of Jim16

Jim16

• 2130 Posts
  • 1856 Reply Likes
"I give this one 10 fingers down, two thumbs down isn't enough!"

Can't win them all!  
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1683 Posts
  • 1000 Reply Likes

Whew !!!   What a relief !!!  There's a season 2 on the way....  :o)  I was really going to be bummed if that was all there was to that show.  Thank You Jim16 for that info, now I won't sulk anymore, 'cause it was an alright show but that ending was like....Huh?  That's why I asked " is THAT IT???"    If that was all there was, it was going to be very un-cool of them, but now...  

Deku.....   See what you did????   You got me hooked !    But really, I'm totally enjoying this Anime stuff...  It's great !      Who'd-a-guessed???

Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 824 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
@Judge and Jury oh my!!! @>@ ive gots you hooked on it @>@ OH WOWZA @>@ but glad that imma getting you into this stuff J&J :3 :D yeah also... its cool beans anime :3 there is ALOTTA animes you can watch :3 ALSO!!! :3 make sure to keep an eye onto your data @>@
Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 824 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
imma currently trying to download all the seasons for this anime :3

https://www.masterani.me/anime/info/129-hajime-no-ippo

^^^ link to watch it :3

Hajime no Ippo

^^^ description

Makunouchi Ippo has been bullied his entire life. Constantly running errands and being beaten up by his classmates, Ippo has always dreamed of changing himself, but never has the passion to act upon it. One day, in the midst of yet another bullying, Ippo is saved by Takamura Mamoru, who happens to be a boxer. Ippo faints from his injuries and is brought to the Kamogawa boxing gym to recover. As he regains consciousness, he is awed and amazed at his new surroundings in the gym, though lacks confidence to attempt anything. Takamura places a photo of Ippo's classmate on a punching bag and forces him to punch it. It is only then that Ippo feels something stir inside him and eventually asks Takamura to train him in boxing. Thinking that Ippo does not have what it takes, Takamura gives him a task deemed impossible and gives him a one week time limit. With a sudden desire to get stronger, for himself and his hard working mother, Ippo trains relentlessly to accomplish the task within the time limit. Thus Ippo's journey to the top of the boxing world begins. [Written by MAL Rewrite]
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1683 Posts
  • 1000 Reply Likes

Deku......    You need to show us what we're missing.  Put a link here of the very best Anime ever made, artistically, story plot, you know... the best ever so we can download it and see what you find so interesting.  You may make some new Anime fans that way.  I will download any link you put here, no matter the size.  Just post a link to something that will convince me that I want to see more...  :o)

Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 824 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
oh ok... well... ummmm HERE IS A SITE WHERE YOU CAN WATCH ALL KINDS OF ANIME ONLINE!!! :3

also ill give ya a links to each show hold on :3

https://www.masterani.me/anime/info/1669-ajin

^^^ here is the description of ajin :3  (done with this season!!! :3  )

Mysterious immortal humans known as "Ajin" first appeared 17 years ago in Africa. Upon their discovery, they were labeled as a threat to mankind, as they might use their powers for evil and were incapable of being destroyed. Since then, whenever an Ajin is found within society, they are to be arrested and taken into custody immediately. Studying hard to become a doctor, Kei Nagai is a high schooler who knows very little about Ajin, only having seen them appear in the news every now and then. Students are taught that these creatures are not considered to be human, but Kei doesn't pay much attention in class. As a result, his perilously little grasp on this subject proves to be completely irrelevant when he survives an accident that was supposed to claim his life, signaling his rebirth as an Ajin and the start of his days of torment. However, as he finds himself alone on the run from the entire world, Kei soon realizes that more of his species may be a lot closer than he thinks. [Written by MAL Rewrite]

ajin 2nd season!!! :3 (done with this season :3  )

https://www.masterani.me/anime/info/2069-ajin-2nd-season

Second cour of Ajin.

here is boruto naruto next generations!!! :3

https://www.masterani.me/anime/info/2514-boruto-naruto-next-generations

description!!! of boruto naruto next generations!!! :3 (still on going but imma caught up to the latest episode!!! :3 )

Naruto was a young shinobi with an incorrigible knack for mischief. He achieved his dream to become the greatest ninja in the village and his face sits atop the Hokage monument. But this is not his story... A new generation of ninja are ready to take the stage, led by Naruto's own son, Boruto! (Source: VIZ Media)

bleach!!! :3 (ONLY saw little bits of episodes onto toonami... BUT!!! it seems cool beans!!! :3 still need to watch from the beginning though to find out the story and stuff DX  )

https://www.masterani.me/anime/info/256-bleach

description!!! of bleach!!! :3

Ichigo Kurosaki is an ordinary high schooler—until his family is attacked by a Hollow, a corrupt spirit that seeks to devour human souls. It is then that he meets a Soul Reaper named Rukia Kuchiki, who gets injured while protecting Ichigo's family from the assailant. To save his family, Ichigo accepts Rukia's offer of taking her powers and becomes a Soul Reaper as a result. However, as Rukia is unable to regain her powers, Ichigo is given the daunting task of hunting down the Hollows that plague their town. However, he is not alone in his fight, as he is later joined by his friends—classmates Orihime Inoue, Yasutora Sado, and Uryuu Ishida—who each have their own unique abilities. As Ichigo and his comrades get used to their new duties and support each other on and off the battlefield, the young Soul Reaper soon learns that the Hollows are not the only real threat to the human world. [Written by MAL Rewrite]

black clover!!! :3

https://www.masterani.me/anime/info/2661-black-clover-tv

description of black clover!!! (still on going and i still need to watch the anime DX  )

In a world where magic is everything, Asta and Yuno are both found abandoned at a church on the same day. While Yuno is gifted with exceptional magical powers, Asta is the only one in this world without any. At the age of fifteen, both receive grimoires, magic books that amplify their holder's magic. Asta's is a rare Grimoire of Anti-Magic that negates and repels his opponent's spells. Being opposite but good rivals, Yuno and Asta are ready for the hardest of challenges to achieve their common dream: to be the Wizard King. Giving up is never an option!  

Ao No Exorcist!!! :3 (HAD ME IN FRICKING TEARS CLOSE TO BE ENDING!!! ;-; BUT THE ENDING IS GOOD ALSO!!! :3  )

https://www.masterani.me/anime/info/255-ao-no-exorcist

ao no exorcist description!!! :3

Humans and demons are two sides of the same coin, as are Assiah and Gehenna, their respective worlds. The only way to travel between the realms is by the means of possession, like in ghost stories. However, Satan, the ruler of Gehenna, cannot find a suitable host to possess and therefore, remains imprisoned in his world. In a desperate attempt to conquer Assiah, he sends his son instead, intending for him to eventually grow into a vessel capable of possession by the demon king.Ao no Exorcist follows Rin Okumura who appears to be an ordinary, somewhat troublesome teenager—that is until one day he is ambushed by demons. His world turns upside down when he discovers that he is in fact the very son of Satan and that his demon father wishes for him to return so they can conquer Assiah together. Not wanting to join the king of Gehenna, Rin decides to begin training to become an exorcist so that he can fight to defend Assiah alongside his brother Yukio. [Written by MAL Rewrite]

that is all i can give ya for now!!! :3

ENJOY!!! :3
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1683 Posts
  • 1000 Reply Likes

YEA !!!   THAT's what I'm talking about Deku.....    THANX bunches   :o)

Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 824 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
your welcome!!! :3 J&J!!! :3
Photo of Marika

Marika

• 127 Posts
  • 64 Reply Likes
while not put into organized files, I have a fair amount downloaded. http://prntscr.com/ipjho4
Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 824 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
@>@ OH WOWZA!!! @>@ THATS ALOTTA ANIMES!!! @>@ and... hmmmm... ive seen ya name before... hmmm... but havent seen ya onto the forums though hmmmmm... i dont know... makes me wonder... hmmm... BUT!!! ANYHOO!!! WELCOME!!! :3 also... nice to ummm ya know meet ya ya know!!! :3
Photo of Marika

Marika

• 127 Posts
  • 64 Reply Likes
Lol I've been here for a few months now and made a few posts/replies, so that's probably where you saw my name.  Anyways, yeah nice to meet you too thanks. 
Photo of Jim16

Jim16

• 2120 Posts
  • 1854 Reply Likes
Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 824 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
@>@    @Jim16 WHAT THE HECK @>@ AND OH BOY!!!!!!! I LOVE THAT ANIME PIC!!! ;) BUT!!! i wonder what anime that is :3
Photo of Stephen Rice

Stephen Rice, Champion

• 2144 Posts
  • 1065 Reply Likes
Does Sailor Moon and Speed Racer count?
Photo of Jim16

Jim16

• 2130 Posts
  • 1856 Reply Likes
No
Photo of Stephen Rice

Stephen Rice, Champion

• 2144 Posts
  • 1065 Reply Likes
Dang. That's about all I know.
Photo of Brad

Brad, Viasat Employee

• 3048 Posts
  • 1069 Reply Likes
Unfortunately anime isn't my cup of tea so all of this is going over my head but I will say an external hard drive is probably one of the best things I ever bought. Of course the one I use is pretty outdated now but it suits my needs just fine. Although with streaming and things like Spotify I haven't really had to use it for music or shows really but if I ever get an itch to play Age of Empires again I know where to look!
Photo of Jim16

Jim16

• 2120 Posts
  • 1854 Reply Likes
If you are a subscriber to Netflix, I would highly recommend Ajin.  The two seasons are dubbed in English.  Really good.
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1683 Posts
  • 1000 Reply Likes

Deku, you and Jim16 both put Ajin at the top of your list... so I watched 4 episodes last night... Very well done and I like it better on Netflix for the English version that is there.  Tonite I'll have more time so maybe I'll see the entire first season.  This is better than a lot of big-time Hollywood productions.

Photo of Jim16

Jim16

• 2120 Posts
  • 1854 Reply Likes
We'll get you hooked on anime J&J!
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1683 Posts
  • 1000 Reply Likes

Yup....   Deku opened a can of good stuff here.  Wow, what we've been missing.

Been watching 5 hrs now today.

Photo of Jim16

Jim16

• 2120 Posts
  • 1854 Reply Likes
I like www.funimation.com because they dub the anime to English.  Some like the Japanese with subtitles,  I prefer dubs.
(Edited)
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1683 Posts
  • 1000 Reply Likes

This Ajin just never goes where I expect it will.  No predicable outcomes there...  keeps a person hooked...  gotta see what happens next because it won't go the way one would think.  There goes my data....  oh well, I get 150GB, maybe I'll see it all before I run out.  This anime is also good because it shows up fine at 480p.

Photo of Tim Guy

Tim Guy

• 6 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
OMG!! where I start.. 
HS DxD 
Hunter x Hunter
Dimension W
Ranma 1/2
Love Hina
Yu Yu Hakashou
Vampire Knight
A Certain Magical Index and Railgun
Freezing
Kenshin
Zatch Bell
Fairy Tail
Soul Eater and NOT!
.Hack series
SAO
Black Cat
Black Clover
Naruto
RWBY
Assassination Classroom
Hero Academia
One Punch
Panties Stockings and Garderbelt
Hellsing
Ronin Warriors
Saint Sayia
Voltron (80's ed)
Kill La Kill
Akame Ga Kill
Super Sonico (because my friend Jessica is in it lol)
And that's off the top of my head i have. lol
Photo of Jim16

Jim16

• 2113 Posts
  • 1846 Reply Likes
RWBY is great.
Photo of Tim Guy

Tim Guy

• 6 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Jess also does a voice in that 1 also lol
Photo of Tim Guy

Tim Guy

• 6 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
I also have a VRV prem. acct.$9.99 so i can stream/dl tons of anime while waiting for new seasons of others to drop lol can't go wrong.
Photo of Jim16

Jim16

• 2113 Posts
  • 1846 Reply Likes

"Panties Stockings and Garter belt"

That was a funny one.

Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 824 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
MORE ANIMES ONTO MY LIST TO WATCH!!! :D even though i have tons from jim16 right now XD
Photo of bill nord

bill nord

• 48 Posts
  • 23 Reply Likes
You guys need to get a life.................
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1683 Posts
  • 1000 Reply Likes

Entertainment is part of my life and this is "edge of your seat" stuff.

Photo of Jim16

Jim16

• 2114 Posts
  • 1848 Reply Likes

I hope I never get to old for good cartoons.  Even tho' Anime isn't your grandmothers cartoons!

See the source image

Photo of Jim16

Jim16

• 2114 Posts
  • 1848 Reply Likes

"You guys need to get a life................."

Do you think if we had a life we would be posting back and forth on this forum?  :))

Photo of Ken

Ken

• 145 Posts
  • 71 Reply Likes
Couldn't make it through your post, but to answer the question in the title, no, I can't stand anime.  Dislike it so much that I even pass on (potentially very good) games that have anime-like characters.
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1686 Posts
  • 1000 Reply Likes

after a lot of murmuring going on at the back of the room...  *

The general consensus is that you probably drink lousy beer too.

Photo of John

John

• 105 Posts
  • 24 Reply Likes

I haven't watched any anime since Speed Racer, and that may not even count (did they call it anime then? the style is the same...)

Naruto is the only title I recognized from the list and my son used to watch it some ten years ago.

Photo of Old Labs

Old Labs

• 3716 Posts
  • 3740 Reply Likes
Yes, I love animals. Dogs, in particular with a preference for senior Labs.

Oops, sorry I misunderstood the question - my bad ;)
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1683 Posts
  • 1000 Reply Likes

I just finished Ajin...  what a show!  It didn't wipe out my data either so maybe I'll get a few of these in before the end of the month.  I endorse the recommendations of Deku and Jim16.  That was good and now I am starting the next one on their list.

Photo of James Besser

James Besser

• 71 Posts
  • 33 Reply Likes
I have apple IIGS plays games never won a game. Darn IIGS
Photo of Lizzie

Lizzie, Viasat Official Rep

• 41 Posts
  • 29 Reply Likes
I'm not a huge anime fan. I do really like all the Studio Ghibli movies though , although I'm not sure if they're really considered anime or not-- and I'm actually rocking a Totoro manicure right now. 
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1683 Posts
  • 1000 Reply Likes

Deku's spell is growing.  I was a bit skeptical at first but  Ajin was worth the hours of watching..   I only stopped when I got too tired and had to get some sleep at about 3 in the morning.  Yup, it's rather captivating, such a good story line and the plot is so unpredictable.   No spoilers here. 
Now I've started "Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?" because I couldn't find  "Claymore" in under 2 minutes.    This one I've started could be identified as one recommended by Jim16 in about 5 seconds.  :o)   It's a really cute romance show?  or...  Reality bites, I want to live in an Anime like this one.   I guess that's a good way to describe it.

Dang... Anime....  who could'a guessed it was so well produced?  I ignored it for years and now I've got some serious catching-up to do.  Oh well, back to the show.

Photo of Jim16

Jim16

• 2120 Posts
  • 1854 Reply Likes

Totoro manicure.  Got to show us Lizzie!

Image result for totoro manicure

Photo of Matt B

Matt B, Viasat Employee

• 788 Posts
  • 393 Reply Likes
Can confirm.  Lizzie has Totoro nails.  As soon as I read her comment, I had to go see for myself.
Photo of Lizzie

• 41 Posts
  • 29 Reply Likes
Mine aren't as extreme as those, I still had to keep them practical :)

(Edited)
Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2215 Posts
  • 417 Reply Likes
Thanks for showing us your great nails Lizzie!
Photo of Jim16

Jim16

• 2120 Posts
  • 1854 Reply Likes
Again, we have the best mods on any forum!
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1683 Posts
  • 1000 Reply Likes

Again, we have the best mods on any forum!
I agree, but with one question...  Lizzie shows as "Viasat Official Rep" so she is not truly a Mod. she's somewhere higher up.   That is the same title Alex used to show here until he went to "Viasat Corporate Communications"  So does that mean Lizzie replaced Alex?  (out with the old... in with the new)

P.S.   I like Lizzie more than Alex.  She hasn't deleted any of my post yet and she comes here just to visit more frequently than he did.  Good to see you Lizzie.  :o)

Photo of Alex

Alex, Viasat Corporate Communications

• 671 Posts
  • 295 Reply Likes
Yes, Lizzie has taken over as the main mod on the forum. I'm glad you like her! I've switched roles and am managing our corporate blog. As a former reporter and newspaper editor, it's been a lot of fun for me to get back in the editor's chair and dive into all of the interesting things going on around Viasat. I'm working to get a subscription form on there so you can sign up for regular updates if you're interested. 
BTW: I watch a ton of anime with my son. I can't even remember the names of a lot of the shows we watch but for me it's a mixed bag of some pretty interesting stuff and other shows that are a bit over the top. My all-time favorite, though, is "One Punch Man" -- a great show about an unbeatable hero who can't ever seem to get the recognition he deserves.
Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 824 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
@Lizzie =^o^= I LOVE YOUR NAILS LIZZIE!!! :D :3 and awman @Alex ill miss ya so very much alex *deku cries as alex isnt the mod on here anymore* BUT!!! GLAD TO SEE THAT YOUR HAVING FUN ALEX!!! :D 

ALSO!!! lizzie!!! :3 WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!! :D ID LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! :3 and i never had you ever comment onto my post before @>@ BUT!!! WELCOME!!! <3
Photo of Lizzie

• 41 Posts
  • 29 Reply Likes
Thanks Deku! I'm happy to be here! 
Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 824 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
why your welcome lizzie :3 and glad your here with us :3
Photo of VinylHanger

VinylHanger

• 37 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
I'm old school.  Cowboy Bebop and TriGun are my go to's.  Highschool of the Dead is fun as well.  Any fans of Food Wars/Shokugeki no Soma?
Photo of Marika

Marika

• 127 Posts
  • 64 Reply Likes
Shokugeki no Soma is a pretty fun show, I'm completely caught up and waiting on the other half of the split season to begin airing.
Photo of Jim16

Jim16

• 2130 Posts
  • 1856 Reply Likes
Of course, one of the top ones now is Attack on Titan.  Netflix has the first season in English.  Top quality anime.
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1683 Posts
  • 1000 Reply Likes

Here's one for Duku, or actually anybody that has what I'm looking for.  It's a sad Anime and I don't know what it's real title is or what Anime it came from but I'd like to see the entire thing.
Does anybody know what it's true title is (the Anime)? and the real name of this YouTube vid?  I got it there a few years ago and just found it again in my mass storage system.

This is only about 15MB and is in 240 res...  or close to it.

Thanx     :o)

(Edited)
Photo of Marika

Marika

• 127 Posts
  • 64 Reply Likes
Not sure what the video's name is supposed to be, but that footage played in the video looks like cut-scenes from the game Kingdom Hearts. 
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1683 Posts
  • 1000 Reply Likes
Marika,

Thanks for the reply.  Google agrees with you.  Here I thought it was a movie... oh well.. it just looked interesting but sad.  I'd like to get a better copy of it so I'd have better sound because the piano is rather nice too.
Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 824 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
yeah i to have heard of kingdom hearts game also :3 wished it was an anime to be honest DX
Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 824 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
hmmmmm TIME TO LOOK AND FIND AND DOWNLOAD AJIN IN ENGLISH DUB VERISON NOW!!! :D since jim16 said there is a dubbed verison of it :3 (i ONLY watched the english sub verison DX i need to find out where to download the dubbed verison of ajin though DX    )
Photo of DarkMonkey

DarkMonkey

• 4 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes

Any Questions? (After thinking about it a sec having 2.2 TB of nothing but anime might raise more than a couple questions... oh well) As for a favorite... thats a tough question, of anything recent it would probably be  Made in Abyss. Favorite of all time is pretty much impossible to choose. 
(Edited)
Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 824 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
@?@ SHOLY KAKS!!! @>@ DATS ALOTTA ANIME RIGHT THERE @>@ where do you download your animes from @>@ (i use gogoanime :3  )
Photo of DarkMonkey

DarkMonkey

• 4 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
animencodes.com animekaizoku.com and anidl.org are the sites i tend to download from, you do have to work through some ads to get to the download links. I do have subs to crunchyroll and funimation so the studios get some cash. That 2.2 TB is the work of 3 years of downloading mostly during the exede free hours :P. Anime is a serious addiction.

Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 824 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
SHOLY KAKS @>@ DATS ALOTTA YEARS @>@ and cool beans!!! :D and yeah i was thinking of doing the subs to funimation and crunchyroll so they can continue to make the episodes :D so yeah that is an idea though :3 i will continue to do that :D thanks for the information!!! :D
Photo of DarkMonkey

DarkMonkey

• 4 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Heres a few really good anime that I haven't seen mentioned yet.   Steins;Gate  ,   Angel Beats    ,  Future Diary  ,  Code Breaker   ,   Mob Psycho 100     .  All of these have decent Dubs if thats something you require, be warned most of these can get pretty dark emotionally. I'll leave you to find them on your own as id hate to lead anyone anywhere ... sketchy shall we say. Anyway whats your favorite genre of anime? Personally ill watch just about anything but i prefer action/comedy lately.
Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 824 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
ummmm my favorite genre is mostly super natural, fighting, and some magic, funny moments and you name it :D i to like action and comedy also :3
Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 824 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
@Judge and Jury YOOO!!! have you been watching all the anime ive suggested to ya??? :3 if so you should really watch Hajime no Ippo cause i LOVE it to death!!! :3 i love these kinds of anime shows!!! <3 ALSO!!! what have you been watching lately??? :3 also what have yall been watching for anime lately??? :3 me??? i just gots done watch the rest of boruto naruto next generations latest episodes... also... i need to catch up on dragon ball super ;-; AND the anime ive just suggested also XD TIME TO WATCH THE REST OF IT!!! :3  (also i need to download more of it to be honest :3 hope i still have enough gbs though :3   )
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1683 Posts
  • 1000 Reply Likes

I watched Ajin - completely, and it was GREAT :o)

Then I watched "Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon" complete, but I didn't know it wasn't over and I was bummed at the ending but Jim16 said the new season is just starting so that made it better....

Now I'm watching "The Beginning" and so far... it's good  :o)  This one has really detailed graphics to go with it.  It must have taken a long time to produce.

Yea, I like Anime... It's got a story to tell and isn't being used as some kind of BS social engineering platform... The stories are entertaining and totally interesting.... meaning once a person starts a show - they want to see every episode.
Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 824 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
oh wowza @>@ glad ajin was great!!! :3 and i still need to watch "the beginning" one though @>@ and yeah i do agree with ya on that one :3 its not some BS social stuff platform... and imma glad that i gots you into anime :3 makes me so fricking happy to hear that!!! :3 and youve been missing out on SO MUCH ANIME!!! @>@ yall need to catch up also!!! :3

hey... didja know there is a movie to the ajins??? IF YALL HAVENT SEEN IT!!! :3 its basically the same thing as the 1st episodes... but yet... episodes are in there BUT!!! ill stop blabbling and so yall can see it for yourself!!! :3 here is the link!!! :3

here is the ajin movie description!!! :3

For high schooler Kei—and for at least forty-six others—immortality comes as the nastiest surprise ever. Sadly for Kei, such a feat doesn't make him a superhero. In the eyes of both the general public and governments, he's a rare specimen who needs to be hunted down and handed over to scientists to be experimented on for life—a demi-human who must die a thousand deaths for the benefit of humanity. (Source: Vertical)

here is the link!!! :3

https://www.masterani.me/anime/info/1388-ajin-part-1-shoudou

ENJOY!~!!! :3
Photo of Tim Guy

Tim Guy

• 6 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
@Deku I think super just ended Sat with ep 155
Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 824 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
@Tim Guy ummm no the last episode of super is ep 131... ive been following the latest episodes i to understand that episode 131 is the end of it sadly ;-; but sometimes they tend to take a break BUT!!! IMMA ALL HYPED UP ABOUT THE LAST DBS EPISODE!!! :D BUT!!! i to hate the ending of it >:(
Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 824 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!! DRAGON BALL SUPER ENDED!!! ;-; I WANNA CRY NOW!!! since it ended at a good part ;-; and plus frieza not going back to the other world @>@ WHAT THE HECK!!! @>@ FRIEZA IS GONNA TRY AND DESTROY GOKU AGAIN!!! @>@

plus... have yall been watching anime lately??? :3 if so what cha been watching lately??? :3 me??? i still need to download some more anime to be honest XD BUT!!! i love my anime :3 though :3
Photo of Jim16

Jim16

• 2114 Posts
  • 1848 Reply Likes

I'm watching The Ancient Magus' Bride. 

The Ancient Magus Bride

Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 824 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
@Jim16   @>@ IVE HEARD THAT ONE IS A GOOD ONE!!! @>@ I NEED TO WATCH IT!!! I MUST WATCH IT!!! @>@ also... what is it about??? i need a summary jim16!!! pweez tell me the summary ;-; pwetty pweez with sugar and a chewwy on top? =^o^=
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1683 Posts
  • 1000 Reply Likes

Hey Deku.....

Do you have a link to watch Hajime no Ippo?

Thanx  :o)

Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1683 Posts
  • 1000 Reply Likes

Thanx Jim16.  I wonder why Google didn't show that....  I only found tons of ratings and other junk but no watch-link.  Hey.. It's even in English!  This show came from a recommendation so I'm starting it now.

Sure is nice to have the Freedom plan   :o)

(Edited)
Photo of Lughus

Lughus

• 1 Post
  • 3 Reply Likes
Only 200gbs of anime here.  Far as my favorites you have to include One Piece, Initial D, Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad, Shokugeki no Soma, San-Gatsu no Lion, Steins;Gate, Mirai Niki, just about any Trigger Studios stuff, and Kakegurui.  At least those are some of my favorites.  It's pretty interesting actually watching anime in Japan on live tv even though you don't understand Japanese.
(Edited)
Photo of bpilettejr

bpilettejr

• 61 Posts
  • 18 Reply Likes
My #1 favorite is Ai Yori Aoshi. I have too many other favorites to mention.

I currently have 6 3tb drives raided together for an effective 16.4TB. My AnimeSeries directory/folder is currently using  9.45TB of that. It has 515 directories/folders of different Anime in it but with different sequels, sub/dub releases, etc. it lists 2,149 directories/folders. I also have manga, anime soundtracks/jpop, and anime/animegame/fanart images. Right now that RAID drive only has 2.8TB free. I wish I was not limited in funds being a Disabled Veteran.

I have also ReMuxed and fixed Anime Releases which I have put on nyaa.si already. I would like to upload more but it is slow to do with our current plans.
Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 824 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
@>@ oh wow @>@ SHOLY KAKS!!! @>@ thats alotta anime @>@ oh cool beans!!! that you was into the army!!! COOL BEANS!!! :3 also... i use to use nyaa.si before :3 but... what is your username so i can download some animes from your username :3 id love to get more into anime :3 THANK YOU!!! :3
Photo of bpilettejr

bpilettejr

• 61 Posts
  • 18 Reply Likes
I was actually in the US Air Force. I go by BobP most places including nyaa.si & nyaa.pantsu.
Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 824 Posts
  • 451 Reply Likes
@>@ COOL BEANS!!! :3 also... thanks for the username!!! :3