Is anyone having internet than their average ?

• Problem
  • Updated 1 week ago
  • (Edited)

Photo of David Van Wert

David Van Wert

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • shitty

Posted 1 week ago

Photo of Christine Conrad

Christine Conrad, Champion

• 277 Posts
  • 324 Reply Likes
David Van Wert. While it is certainly acceptable to come on this forum and complain about your internet service, I am offended at the kind of language that you used in this post. I am sure you would not talk like that in front of your mother, so why can't you be more civil on here.
Photo of mike barber

mike barber

• 104 Posts
  • 27 Reply Likes
 Thank you!
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 1660 Posts
  • 1006 Reply Likes
Well said.  
Photo of Stephen Rice

Stephen Rice, Champion

• 2647 Posts
  • 1378 Reply Likes
Some people didn't have very respectable mothers.  Thats the problem with this younger generation.
Photo of mike barber

mike barber

• 104 Posts
  • 27 Reply Likes
HEY....  easy on the younger generation. Weren't you a part of the "younger generation" once. I know a lot of the younger generation as well as the "older generation" and there are problems in both. I'm 70 and have pretty much seen it all.
Photo of Will Seemore

Will Seemore

• 48 Posts
  • 18 Reply Likes
My closest neighbor is a mother and a grandmother. I don't think she can make a whole sentence without a cuss word coming out. She also smokes pot, cigarettes and drinks. Not your typical 65 year old female.
Photo of Stephen Rice

Stephen Rice, Champion

• 2647 Posts
  • 1378 Reply Likes
I'm 37, and technically I classify as a millennial.  I claim generation X, which still isn't that great but yeah.
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 1660 Posts
  • 1006 Reply Likes
Congratulations on demonstrating how NOT to comport yourself on a public support community.  SMH.  
Photo of Brad

Brad, Viasat Employee

• 3394 Posts
  • 1273 Reply Likes
Removed profanity. If you have a question for us please email viasatlistens@viasat.com