Internet is NOT WORKING RIGHT after ONLY 5 DAYS!

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Problem acknowledged. Email provided for assistance. No need for further response.

ive had my internet for about 5 days and its already really slow and youtube videos do not show at all. All I have is one phone and my computer hooked up to the internet and it should not be slow as hell. Youtube has Just a black screen, and downloading anything, forget about it, it takes 30 minutes, when before it took like 1 min tops. Why is it already doing this and what can i do to fix it
Photo of Ray Harten

Ray Harten

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated, angry

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Starring Matter

Starring Matter

• 290 Posts
  • 221 Reply Likes
Ray there is a dozen threads about this already. Search and you'll find them Sounds like you have used up your data for the month.
Photo of Exede Zac

Exede Zac

• 183 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Ray, 

Would you please email me at exedelistens@viasat.com with your phone number and the best time to reach you so I may assist you with your speed issues. Thank you.
Photo of Ary Menaka

Ary Menaka

• 18 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Now this what i call personal services
Photo of Steve

Steve

• 38 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
They are good. I came to this forum for the first time on Sunday. I saw a rep saying the same thing so I emailed her and she called me the next day. I wasn't there to take her call, she called me again this morning and confirmed the problem was fixed. I have no complaints about Exede's customer service.
Photo of Exede Kimberly

Exede Kimberly

• 879 Posts
  • 202 Reply Likes
Thank you for sharing Steve! Maybe with that positive reinforcement we will be able to help more customers. (:

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.