internet problem

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
My internet signal is good but continuously not loading to internet. Dropping offline frequently or not loading at all. Already tried unplugging and replugging several times. Working again this AM but has been continued problem. Is it the IP address or something else?
Photo of Theresa Ramsey

Theresa Ramsey

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Knight Rider

Knight Rider

• 957 Posts
  • 536 Reply Likes
Are you directly connected to the modem or are your going through a router?
Photo of Exede Lindsey

Exede Lindsey

• 1827 Posts
  • 163 Reply Likes
Hello Theresa, I apologize you're experiencing intermittent connectivity issues. I understand how frustrating this can be, we certainly would like to get this problem resolved for you quickly. Please send your account and contact info to exedelistens@viasat.com. Or feel free to contact our Customer Care Line at 866.945.3258  Thank you 
(Edited)
Photo of BanderaJim

BanderaJim

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Theresa, I don't have an answer, but if it's any comfort to you, I've having the same problem, I AM connected through a router, and it's never the router causing the problem, so don't be distracted by that.
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1683 Posts
  • 1000 Reply Likes
A few factors may be responsible,  Dish aim, cable problems, including cable connectors, tight connectors.  One that nobody notices is the white air force jets spraying nano-aluminum particles in the sky (looks like a condensation trail leaving the jet that stays all day). When they've sprayed enough to turn the sky white, that gunk blocks the satellite signal affecting the signal levels drastically.