Don Carpenter

• 0 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Bev

Bev, Champion

• 3072 Posts
  • 1290 Reply Likes
Don, I'm sorry you're having problems connecting to the internet. Have you tried power cycling your modem and computer? If not please follow the steps in this guide: http://help.exede.net/articles/General/Troubleshooting-connectivity-No-connection-to-Exede-network

After you have done that and, waited 5 minutes, if you are not able to connect to the internet, please call Customer Care at 855-463-9333 and, they can help you.
Photo of Gregory Davis

Gregory Davis

• 98 Posts
  • 55 Reply Likes
Good first step comments Bev.  I've been with Exede Wildblue since 2007 and for the most part, baring bad weather, have enjoyed 95 - 98% solid connection.  On occassion when there are problems my first step is to power off my wifi router then the Exede Modem.  After as Bev says wait at least 5 minutes then startup the Exede modem.  Wait until all the lights are on - some maybe flashing then power on your wifi router.  Most of the time this will fix your connection problem if not then directly connect your PC/Laptop to the Exede modem.  This part of the test will rule out, if you still don't get a internet connection, problems with your intranet (in house wifi, cat5, wifi router, ...).  If still no internet - call the Customer Care # they, knowing what beam your would know if there are issues at your internet gateway - for example huricane Harvey might be the culprit.
Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2241 Posts
  • 424 Reply Likes
Hi Don,  Sorry to hear your service is not working.  After you perform the troubleshooting steps as Bev pointed out, either call Customer Care at 855-463-9333 or send an email to exedelistens@viasat.com with your account and contact information. 
Photo of r porea

r porea

• 14 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Im on the MS Gulf Coast, its raining sheets, thanks to Harvey ... no internet access here 
Photo of Bev

Bev, Champion

• 3028 Posts
  • 1258 Reply Likes
r porea, I do hope your internet returns soo, and the rain lets up down there.