Connection troubles after midnight

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: spent

internet disconnects sometime after midnight and won,t come back up untill about 8 aqm
Photo of jerry

jerry

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Exede Lindsey

Exede Lindsey

• 1827 Posts
  • 163 Reply Likes
Hello Jerry, it sounds like you may be experiencing some modem issues. I would suggest to please give our Customer Care Line a call at 1-855-463-9333 so they can address these concerns and get these problem resolved as quick as possible. Thank you 
Photo of Bradley Hartman

Bradley Hartman

• 7 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
The thread was closed with same problems as me. My internet stops working around 7-8pm like clockwork. All lights on but no blinking. Seems to be a DNS issue. This is ridiculous! First my Tria went bad a week or so ago. They came out replace it and my internet started working better than it did from first install, but now I have this issue. All I want to do is stream to my chromecast late night and I can't anymore. I hate calling you guys cause your techs are not real techs, just some person reading a ridiculous script and never knows what is really going on. When I talk to your techs via this thing they say I'm out of data and to wait until the free time zone. I'm on a liberty plan so this doesn't apply to me. Are you people even trained to do the job you are doing? What idiot comes up with these stupid ideas without even reading what services are on my account? Service is great when it works but your customer service and tech support are the worst I have ever experienced!
Photo of Exede Lindsey

Exede Lindsey

• 1827 Posts
  • 163 Reply Likes
Hello Bradley, please feel free to send your account and contact information to exedelistens@viasat.com so we can further address this problem you seem to be experiencing with your intermitted connectivity. Depending on the outcome, we may need to schedule a service call to correct the drops in service. Thank you 
Photo of Bradley Hartman

Bradley Hartman

• 7 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
No thank you! I am not paying for a service call when it should have been fixed on the last service call. Seems like a scam to me! The last service call was under the 3 month warranty and now this one won't be! Sounds like not all the things were taken care of on purpose to impose a $95 fee on me! SCAM!
(Edited)
Photo of jerry

jerry

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
good luck. had four service calls, replaced ALL equipment including all wiring and router and still same thing. NOT free. Upgraded package for $20.00 more a month and now it,s just occasionally crappy.   
Photo of Bradley Hartman

Bradley Hartman

• 7 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I'm a tech. its a DNS issue! Can't use google or openDNS because Exede filters the DNS and routes to them no matter what! I had no problems until I lowered my package from the $149 to the $69. I guess they weren't happy that I would be paying less per month. I think this is what the real issue is! Greedy con artists!
Photo of Bradley Hartman

Bradley Hartman

• 7 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I have already sent a letter to the FCC via my lawyer. We shall see what happens next!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.