Installer didn't show up two days in a row!

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Acknowledged
I live in MA and had an appointment yesterday (Wed) from 11-2.  The installer was a no show no call.  I called Exede multiple times and they wrote the installer to have them call and I received no call from the installer or Exede.  I called back at 9:00pm and rescheduled for today (Thurs)  I was assured it was a different installer and again no call no show.  I called Exede and they put an urgent message in to have the installer contact me.  Neither the installer nor Exede called me back.  After waiting another hour I called Exede again and was told they could not get a response from the installer and would have to reschedule for next Wednesday for 11-2.  So now I get to wait another week and worry that I'll spend another day sitting here waiting for an installer who might not show up.  Why I haven't canceled yet I don't know.
Photo of TL

TL

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Exede Lindsey

Exede Lindsey

• 1827 Posts
  • 163 Reply Likes
Hello TL, 

Sorry for to hear about your service install issues. This is certainly not the impression we want you to have, the last thing we want is to lose a valued customer. Please send us your account and contact information to exedelistens@viasat.com so we can get this issue escalated as soon as possible.   
Photo of TL

TL

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I sent my contact info to the email address given 3 days ago and have received no response.  So much for escalating my issue!
Photo of Exede Lindsey

Exede Lindsey

• 1827 Posts
  • 163 Reply Likes
Hi TL, I’ve located your email it appears it was not forwarded to our email (Exedelistens) as it should have been. I have located your account information. I will respond back to your email as soon as possible, thank you for reaching out.  
(Edited)