inbox deluged with 2000 spam emails!

• Problem
  • Updated 1 month ago
  • Acknowledged
When my apple mail program tried to download emails two days ago,  it was flooded with approximately 2000 spam emails, many repeated 30 to 40 times.  I called via-sat, they assigned a case number and said they would notify email provider of the problem.  I disabled my apple mail for the wild blue account and so far no one has fixed this.  I didn't want to simply empty the spam folder at the wild blue website so they could see what the problem is and correct it.  Anyone know how to contact wild blue email techs by phone other that the via- sat tech support?   This happened before in 2016, same thing   :(
Photo of Susan Jenulis

Susan Jenulis

• 13 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 1 month ago

Photo of Susan Jenulis

Susan Jenulis

• 13 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Well, I"ll reply to my own post, no hurt feelings!  Found out I had a trojan horse malware taking over my computer.  Have had three credit cards with fraud activity, all at the same time :(   Am now with a security company to block this in the future.  Such scary stuff.  
(Edited)
Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2241 Posts
  • 424 Reply Likes
Hi Susan,  Thank you for the update.  If you need assistance, send an email to viasatlistens@viasat.com with your account and contact information.