in order to increase my data above 10GB I need to go from paying 60/mo to 100???? Am I missing something?

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
there is no in between 10 and 18GB? I don't need to pay 40.oo more a month!
Photo of theresa hayes

theresa hayes

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Steve Frederick

Steve Frederick, Champion

• 2540 Posts
  • 1563 Reply Likes
Your other option is to buy 1 GB at a time for $10 a GB.

If the Liberty Plan is available to you, it would be the better choice. The 10 GB plan is $10 more a month than the Classic, but after you use the 10 GB, you get as much more a you need at speeds in the 1 to 5 Mbps range. That is the plan I switched to back in November, and have been more than happy with it. Even under the Pass, my speeds have bee more than enough to watch Netflix and YouTube videos, and web browsing is just fine too.
Photo of Jim

Jim, Champion

• 542 Posts
  • 278 Reply Likes
If your overages are infrequent, your best option may be to simply do the "Purchase More" at $9.99 per GB.
Photo of Bev

Bev, Champion

• 2807 Posts
  • 1131 Reply Likes
Either buy a GB or two now and then or, change to either a Liberty plan or the next tier classic plan, if that's still available to you.

If you go over every month then, changing plans is the way to go, if it's only a couple of times a year, then just buy a few extra GBs here and there, or choose when to allow it to go over and deal with slowed speeds for a few days here and there.