I would like to be able to access a "graph" that would show the total monthly usage by each day and if possible the usage groupe fo

• Idea
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Planned
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Daily usage graph. I would like to be able to access a graph that would show a running monthly total usage by each day and if possible would show from what, at least in the overall what was downloaded.  I.E. Music, or movies, or tech. data, etc.  Also for those who have more than one computer in their plan it would be good to show which computer downloaded how much.
Photo of Peter W. Wieckhorst

Peter W. Wieckhorst

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Alex

Alex, Viasat Corporate Communications

• 675 Posts
  • 305 Reply Likes
Official Response
Peter, we have an enhanced usage meter in the works with some of the features you're requesting here. We'll give everyone a heads-up when it's ready.
Photo of Bill Hepola

Bill Hepola

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
That's great news. It can't get here too soon.
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1788 Posts
  • 1083 Reply Likes
The new usage meter is coming.  Work on it will continue as soon as Johnny gets home from school this afternoon.  He's having a bit of trouble getting all the features everybody wants to work.

Here he is now...      
(Edited)
Photo of Anne McElhinney

Anne McElhinney

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
terrific, that is exactly what i have been wanting to see as well.
good speed in completing.
Photo of Harry

Harry

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Its been a few months, any ETA on that meter?
Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2407 Posts
  • 475 Reply Likes
Hi Harry, we do not have an ETA at this time. As soon as we finalize all the details, we'll roll it out and our customers will be informed. Thanks for asking.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.