• Problem
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • In Progress
  • (Edited)
Photo of Nathan M

Nathan M

• 5 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
  • utter disappointment and complete lack of gratitude towards a greedy and idiotic company pretending to provide Internet

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Steve Frederick

Steve Frederick, Champion

• 2471 Posts
  • 1512 Reply Likes
Nathan, have you gone over your priority data for the month? If you have a question about your speed, contact the moderators by email at Include your account number and a phone number and they will look in to your system for you.
Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2084 Posts
  • 349 Reply Likes
Nathan,  We would be more than happy to look over your account regarding your speed. Please send an email with your account and contact information to Thanks in advance.
Photo of Nathan M

Nathan M

• 5 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Why did you change the title of my post? Don't want your customers seeine how much your junk pile of a business costs?
Photo of Exede Lindsey

Exede Lindsey

• 1827 Posts
  • 163 Reply Likes

Per our forum guidelines, we do this to allow for the forum to function as a self-help portal for the future, we will change titles to help with searches. Headlines of posts may be changed to better reflect what the post is about, the content of posts is never changed unless it contains profanity, personal identifiers such as email addresses or phone numbers, or something similar that violates the Terms of Service. 

This is all posted on this thread:
Photo of HMC1940

• 605 Posts
  • 253 Reply Likes
That looks like a very high ping. 
Photo of Christine Conrad

Christine Conrad, Champion

• 263 Posts
  • 292 Reply Likes
Not really that high. Typical is around 750 ms.
Photo of Nathan M

Nathan M

• 5 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
The ping is the least of my concern here. I know the ping with satellite is terrible, but I at least expect my interest speed not to be absolute trash. This is my average speed about 90% of any given day
Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 493 Posts
  • 204 Reply Likes
ok the picture that you have onto your post. its actaully the speedtest (DOT) net from the playstore. so therefore i remembering one of the represenatives told me NOT to use the speedtest app. while therefore it doesnt give the correct information. also id just suggest plugging in your modem to your computer and therefore youll get all the correct information. and so on. just thought id tell ya that your using an speedtest app which doesnt provide accurent speeds.