I paid my bill and they sent me another one for the same month and same amount, whats wrong with these people

• Problem
  • Updated 3 weeks ago
  • Acknowledged
they haven't got anything right since I first tried to sign with them
Photo of Dave Clark

Dave Clark

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of ExSatUser

ExSatUser

• 1591 Posts
  • 932 Reply Likes
Email viasatlistens@viasat.com. include you account number so they can research this for you.
Photo of Dave Clark

Dave Clark

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
well, I sent them a copy of my bank statement with the deduction from my account, , with that and a receipt they should be able to figure out that they don't know what they are doing, but thanks
Photo of Homeskillet

Homeskillet

• 351 Posts
  • 140 Reply Likes
Mistakes made by people doing entry level work seem to be rampant these days, it seems to get worse by the year. I think many factors are at play. A lot of business now treat lower level employees like pawns on a chess board. Many are never made full time employees, work odd schedules and get no benefits. They are considered disposable and with that high turnover many jobs are constantly staffed by under trained workers. Also we have a lot of outsourcing to 3rd party contractors that did not used to occur. A lot of companies don't even do their own billing anymore.

Photo of Brad

Brad, Viasat Employee

• 3519 Posts
  • 1320 Reply Likes
If you haven't done so already please email us at viasatlistens@viasat.com we'll look into your billing. You only get charged once a month for the month in advance. First bill in days after install. 

Sometimes we see this like if a card is updated and a manual payment is made right after so a charge may have applied while pending. Either way email us and if it's an error we'll refund you ASAP. 

To kill the conspiracy above, billing is 100% electronic. We do not have a payment processing department. Think of our billing like an electronic subscription.
Photo of Homeskillet

Homeskillet

• 351 Posts
  • 140 Reply Likes
Whether the billing is 100% electronic or not one time or another a human has to make inputs into the system.