I need to understand what is over and above "unlimited" web browsing and email with Evolution plan

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: older post

I have to admit to being frustrated and perhaps this is due to a lack of knowledge.  I have a weekend cabin with the Exede Evolution plan which offers unlimited web browsing and email.  I understand that everything else is counted toward the now 10GB data cap.  I have two computers there, which are my wife's and my own.  I have turned off auto updates of the OS and make sure that these get done during the free period.  I know that streaming videos count toward the data cap and have turned off autoplay in Facebook on both these machines.  I don't play streaming videos that are embedded and my wife does so only occassionally (like twice a day, perhaps, as she is aware of this issue).  Everything else I would call normal web browsing and email (email without large attachments, well below the 10Mb that I understand is included in the "unlimited").  We don't have Netflix or any other streaming service and I don't even use Spotify at the cabin.  We get to the cabin about 2PM on Friday and then are there all day Saturday and all day Sunday.  Basically, 2-1/2 days per week.

So, with that preface, my data was zeroed last week on the 13th when the new 10Gb cap was instituted (mid-billing period, I should add).  I monitor the use every morning and found that we showed usage of 0.3 Gb for Friday (afternoon and evening), 3.3 Gb for Saturday and 2.3 Gb for Sunday for a total of 5.9 Gb for the weekend.  This is unimaginable.  We just don't do anything that should have generated that kind of use and we are too far from any neighbors for anyone to leech (plus I have the network locked down).  All of our web stuff this weekend was what I would consider to be normal. 

I understand that the Exede moderators can look at the different types of use and find out what counted toward the usage.  I would like to know that, if possible, just so that I can stop whatever is causing this.  I almost find it hard to believe that all of our use would be that much if EVERYTHING were counted.  So, can I ask an Exede moderator to tell me how to find this out.

I should also say that it should be better defined as to what is included in "normal" web browsing.  I understand that embedded content, like streaming videos are NOT included.  How about animated GIFs, for example?

If there is a way of finding out what is causing the usage, perhaps that should be a standard part of the data monitoring.  It does little good to see massive chunks of your allowance going away and not have an easy way to be able to find out why.

Finally, a question that would help me make some sense out of this.  If I look at the total billing period use prior to the use being zeroed on the 13th and the total use shown now, this would make sense if the prior use was gradually integrated into the total use.  This would indicate something more like reality.  Any chance that happened?  If not, then I have all the questions above.
Photo of Ed Glassgow

Ed Glassgow

• 19 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
  • Frustrated

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of ExedeKarmin

ExedeKarmin

• 384 Posts
  • 40 Reply Likes
Hi Ed,

You've come to the right place.  I can go over your usage categories with you and determine which areas are consuming the most data.   I will also go over ways to maximize your data and some activities that could cause a spike in your usage.
Photo of Ed Glassgow

Ed Glassgow

• 19 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
ExedeKarmin - Okay, I thought that you were going to summarize my usage for me.  What do I need to do to get that done?
Photo of Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

• 4281 Posts
  • 4366 Reply Likes
Ed,

If you haven't already done so, you'll need to send a message to exedelistens@viasat.com with your account info (put Attention ExedeKarmin in the subject line) - appears that small detail may have been omitted based on the exchange I see here or maybe you already knew that, just checking - they can't associate your login here with your account.
(Edited)
Photo of Ed Glassgow

Ed Glassgow

• 19 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Thank you... Done!

Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

• 4281 Posts
  • 4366 Reply Likes
I'd be interested in hearing what type of information is gleaned - from what I see here and elsewhere it sounds like it's a very basic categorized breakdown and nothing along the lines of our earlier exchanges.    
Photo of Ed Glassgow

Ed Glassgow

• 19 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
I'll post when I find out (assuming I do, of course)..
Photo of Ed Glassgow

Ed Glassgow

• 19 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Thanks...  Much appreciated!
Photo of Pam Frierdich-Staley

Pam Frierdich-Staley

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I don't know..I've tried going thru the same ?'s with them for months - nothing ever comes of it - and I can't wait till we move back to the city and I can get real internet.
Photo of Alex

Alex, Viasat Corporate Communications

• 675 Posts
  • 305 Reply Likes
Here's a good rundown of how Evolution works: http://www.exede.com/evolution
Photo of Ed Glassgow

Ed Glassgow

• 19 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Pam, out in the boonies where my cabin is I am limited to dialup or satellite.  I have Comcast at my everyday residence and would also like a better option, but none exist.
Photo of Ed Glassgow

Ed Glassgow

• 19 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Alex, I have read every document related to Evolution that exists on the Exede website and am still not able to understand what eats my data cap.  For example...  In my first post I talk about animated GIFs...  Are they included or no?  What other things might I encounter on a web page that one would consider normal web page viewing that might not be.  That article really doesn't help understand that.  Streaming videos are obvious, but are there other things that might not be?

I have several email accounts and can either use Outlook (or some other application based client) which has both accounts integrated into it, but I normally use the web page based clients, as one of these is an imap account and one of these is a Microsoft Exchange account and I wanted to avoid any possibility of Outlook loading many old messages and perhaps their attachments.  So, is there anything in a web page based email client that would cause some adverse usage?

I am apparently looking for more understanding than exists?

Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

• 4281 Posts
  • 4366 Reply Likes
Animated GIFs (a carryover from olden days) should be treated as normal images for viewing purposes. Uploading them would count against your data usage.

The cited article should more generally cite embedded/non-embedded streaming media not simply videos (music counts against your data usage too and beware some sites play background music even if you have your speakers turned off).

Off hand (and this is just a guess), the AcceleNet server technology probably is a major player in determining what's counted and what's not. When you request a page the AcceleNet server you're routed through actually bundles up the static content on that page before transmitting it to the satellite and subsequently to you. The modem unpacks it so that it can be served to your browser in the manner it expects (i.e. in piecemeal fashion the html, then the images, the style sheets, etc. in one-by-one fashion). It's that packing/unpacking aspect that overcomes much, although not all of inherent latency of satellite internet attributed to pure physics. It's also the reason that after that initial lag many web pages pop on to the the screen giving an illusion of speed (when compared with technologies that don't do that).     

Streaming media, the biggest data consumer, doesn't get bundled. That media also includes certain ads delivered in the form of flash which continuously rotate. Flash slide shows although seemingly just pictures will also likely chew into your data since they fall outside of that normal Exede AcceleNet pipeline, and this is why recommendations frequently mention AdBlock Plus, Flashblock and others are often made here and elsewhere so that you can take control of them.

So it's probably easier to think in terms of what's static on a web page and what's dynamic (including some java scripts that constantly phone home).    

I doubt ViaSat will ever provide full transparency by file type or protocols as to what counts and what doesn't and we're left to figure it out on our own.

P.S. It's that Accelenet factor that also nabs Wildblue users switching to Exede (like me for instance). Due to the slower speeds on Wildblue I developed a number of bad habits to overcome the lack of speed - opening multple tabs, keeping them open while awaiting images to drip onto the pages thinking that by the time I scanned the first, I'd move on to the second and it worked in many cases since not everything had arrived prior to moving on. With Exede, everything was there immediately (well almost) and I can't read at 12Mbps anyway -  I rarely have more than one tab open now.         

(Edited)
Photo of Ed Glassgow

Ed Glassgow

• 19 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Very common sense..  Thanks!

Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

• 4281 Posts
  • 4366 Reply Likes
Yep, insertion of the AcceleNet variable dramatically alters the equation and raises a number of questions that can only be answered through trial and error.

For example, does saving history or browser caching make sense with the Accelenet server in play (maybe)? What's the impact of doing a page refresh either automatically via java script embedded in the page or manually? What about secure pages (SSL) - clearly the Accelenet server can't do much with those - how do they behave since they're encrypted at the transport level (probably as if the AcceleNet server wasn't there - they're certainly slower and images drip on to the page)?

It took me several months to get my usage under control on switching to Exede and for the most part it was based on simply observing my router's built-in real time and historical traffic monitoring out of the corner of my eye as I went through my typical day-to-day activities. During that time and even to this day my routers internet numbers come out pretty darn close to what the Exede meter records. It can be done but takes a lot of effort and patience. For me personally, it was worth the effort - the payback has been the elimination of 3-4 hours of commuting time per day for two years.     

The Evolution plan makes that empirical observation even more difficult, lacking some heavier duty monitoring tools to split traffic categories.       

(Edited)
Photo of Ed Glassgow

Ed Glassgow

• 19 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Yep...  Monitoring for total usage is doable, but throw in the Evolution plan and it become pretty much meaningless.
(Edited)

Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

• 4281 Posts
  • 4366 Reply Likes
Unfortunately, the lack of real transparency on this issue is what prevents me from upgrading (or is it downgrading?) to Evolution. This is despite the fact my usage habits suggest I might be better off with Evolution at least on face value. The early bird free zone is better suited to my sleep habits (that and the fact that LNFZ on my beam is becoming  unusable most nights until 3:00 AM anyway due to all of the scheduled downloads that kick off so I've only got a two hour window for all intents and purposes).               
Photo of Ed Glassgow

Ed Glassgow

• 19 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
if you can live primarily in the free zone then which plan you are on really doesn't make any difference.  I like the Evolution free zone better than metered as it goes from 3AM to 8AM (instead of midnight to 5AM with the fully metered plans) and I am up early most days, so I get the data intensive stuff done then.
Photo of Jacqueline Tierney

Jacqueline Tierney

• 269 Posts
  • 156 Reply Likes
Lab Rescuer, other than the lack of transparency about exactly what is and isn't metered,  overall the Evolution plan works pretty well.  Once in awhile we get these weird unexplained data spikes but so far nothing super serious, one we were able to track to an unexpected update on a computer that went through on the wrong time but most of the time what we are actually metered on seems really tiny.  The increase to 10 GB they just did makes the plan more usable.  And like you mentioned the LNFZ is very convenient.  I am up early most mornings and have at least 2 hours to do updates while I am sitting and drinking coffee.  :)  My daughter works nights so often is awake on the nights she is off and she commented that around the 3 to 5 slot it is often quite slow but when I get up I have never noticed any slowing so once you get out of the other window you have a pretty nice window of 3 hours to work with, at least where I am liviing.

Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

• 4281 Posts
  • 4366 Reply Likes
Thanks, Jacqueline.

I suspect Evolution might be a better choice. I'm sort of hoping that the bump to an Evolution 10 plan happens on my beam as rumored, which would then make it a no-brainer even at a higher cost. Unfortunately, when I check available plans for my ZIP code it still shows 5GB. So I'm hanging on to being an NRTC subscriber before switching - at that time I'd technically be a "new" Exede subscriber and eligible for some of the Big Bang Bonus Deal action for 6 months at least;)

At the same time I have to factor in that through NRTC I don't pay a monthly lease. Even when I upgraded from Wildblue to Exede they didn't want the equipment back. I took out my frustrations on the old Wildblue modem with a sledgehammer once that was confirmed. I've got the old Wildblue dish stowed away in the shed - I have visions of re-purposing it as either a wok or an outdoor fire pit...

Either that or I might prop it up in the front yard and hope that Mike, Frank, Danielle, Robby or Dave show up at my door saying we saw your old Wildblue dish out front, we're pickers and this is a list of the stuff we're looking for.
(Edited)
Photo of A. Everett Neuman

A. Everett Neuman

• 430 Posts
  • 303 Reply Likes
Hi Lab,
I know this is off the subject, but you mentioned your old WildBlue dish.

Have you ever read about solar cookers? I even bet the angles are right to build one.

Line the dish with small mirrors. Hang your pot of stew where the receiver was. Then point it south on a sunny day and bingo, hot slow cooked stew in about 3 hours.

It does work and there are pre-built units that cost several hundred dollars.

Just an idea,
Everett

Jacqueline Tierney

• 269 Posts
  • 156 Reply Likes
We have an old Hughesnet dish sitting in our shed, the prior owners of this place used that service so we ended up with the dish.  maybe that would be a fun project to try next year.  Thanks for posting this interesting idea Everett.  :)

Jacqueline Tierney

• 269 Posts
  • 156 Reply Likes
I agree.  I would like to see it more clearly spelled out which activities count toward data or at least a clearer definition of what is considered "normal" web page which is unmetered.  We all understand that downloading updates, streaming videos, music, etc count but more definition of what is considered "unlimited" use would be helpful.  
Photo of Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314

Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314, Champion

• 3127 Posts
  • 2012 Reply Likes
Ed and Jacqueline, It is easy. pictures, anything that moves or wiggles, makes noise, GIFs, videos all count toward your data. It doesn't matter what website you are on, the basic website data is not counted, but all the added features are counted as data.

Jacqueline Tierney

• 269 Posts
  • 156 Reply Likes
Steve, you'd like to think it is that easy but it isn't.  Its not clear cut at all and the data usage is erratic.  I don't believe "added features" are counted on every site otherwise I would go through my data much faster as I use Facebook quite a bit and some days I can be on that a lot and no data is counted against me at all. Pictures are obviously not always counted.  It would be nice if they could simply  make a more clear cut definition of this.  But to be honest,  I'm not sure if they even have it all completely worked out on their end.  
Photo of de

de

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am new to Evolution and have the same questions raised here. One thing I use to help protect my browser (Mozilla on Windows 7) from errant Javascript etc. is a free tool called "No Script". It forbids any new JS from executing on any given web page. This has an added benefit for minimizing any unnecessary browser activity from ads, embedded video, audio, etc. -- You have to literally either "temporarily" or permanently allow each and every linked site on any page with a script to execute.

"No Script" remembers what you granted privileges to on every web site you visit. It is not that intrusive once you start using it as it remembers your choices from the past. You can always forbid something you've allowed in the past as well.  Just a suggestion to help minimize data traffic.

For example the Exede.com home page has all of these linked pages running scripts on it (adding to your data count)...

- Exede.com
- Doubleclick.net
- Googleapis.com
- Optimizely.com
- Location3.com
- d1eoo1tc6rr5e.cloudfront.net
- dnn506yrbagrg.cloudfront.net
- vimeocdn.com
- mediaplex.com
- convivia.com
- vimeo.com
- typekit.net
- google-analytics.com
- googleadsevices.com
- mongoosemetrics.com

You can leave most of these as forbidden so they don't execute the script (or at least get blocked from connecting to their intended server) and save the data that would have cost you. Of course you can do this for any page/website you visit and not allow the high bandwidth usage links.

Hope this helps.

My account meter said it used 2.2GB in the first 10 days and I thought that was way over exaggerated for the email and browser activity I was doing.
Photo of Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314

Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314, Champion

• 3127 Posts
  • 2012 Reply Likes
Adblock Plus and Flash Block are two more add ons that can reduce your data count on websites.

Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

• 4281 Posts
  • 4366 Reply Likes
I particularly like Adblock Plus despite the fact that some of the static ads actually count against usage due to the Accelenet server and client technologies used on Exede. It handles the dynamic ones (i.e. the heavy data consumers) quite well saving a ton on usage. At the same time it allows me easily to block images or other elements that I find annoying. Actually it just hides them with Accelenet in the pipeline, but makes for a much more pleasurable dining experience.
(Edited)

Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

• 4281 Posts
  • 4366 Reply Likes
I also use NoScript (primarily Firefox and Mozilla based browsers) as mentioned by "de" above. Probably the most powerful of the genre. Although, its focus is primarily security which has a pleasant side-effect of reducing data consumed dynamically by java scripts. However, I don't use it in the default white-list mode, instead opting for the black-list mode (i.e. setting the "dangerous" mode and explicitly adding pesky sites to the untrusted black list - more of a trust but verify philosophy aimed at data usage rather than the security it offers). With all three running I see no measurable response degradation - but sometimes too much filtering isn't a good thing, YMMV.

The primary purposes of all of these aren't aimed directly at reducing data usage (AdBlock Plus and Flashblock are aimed at preventing annoyances while NoScript's emphasis is on security); decreased usage comes as a beneficial side-effect to those of us on limited plans. While none of them completely eliminate unwanted data usage due to the Viasat Accelenet client server pipeline, they do a good enough job at keeping me within my 10GB budget and I'd consider my self a  heavy user for browsing, moderate VPN user (gotta make a living), light streaming media user (unless LNFZ), and heavy file download user with the latter consisting of iso images (largely 4GB +) from an MSDN subscription that I limit to the LNFZ.

Yeah, it's not easy but for me it's better than the alternative that involves heavy commuting. Some might classify it as data usage paranoia, but I see it as living within a budget. Everyone's motivations are different and it appears Ed Glassgow's is simply being able to identify and get a handle on that nebulous "everything else" that comes into play with Evolution - so that he can escape to his weekend cabin and stay connected to the outside world. Hopefully, everyone's suggestions help him achieve that on his next escape..                   

Time to make the donuts...   
(Edited)
Photo of Ed Glassgow

Ed Glassgow

• 19 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Steve Frederick...  I wish it were easy but unless there is a document that defines this rather than "streaming videos count against your cap" or "uploading photos or videos count against your cap" then it not all that helpful especially given the caveat that "Some web pages contain elements that will count toward your data allowance".  Okay, what are those elements and how could they chew though 5.9 Gb of use over the weekend without constantly streaming video or music or NetFlix.  What we were doing was normal web browsing and email, mostly Facebook with the autostart for the streaming videos set to Off.  I am just trying to understand what is going on.
Photo of Ed Glassgow

Ed Glassgow

• 19 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Okay...  I just got my "analysis" of use.  It was broken down as XX% Web browsing, YY% Media(video or Audio) and ZZ% Other.

Unfortunately, this is 00% helpful in trying to figure out what activity is eroding my data cap, given the information that I gave when I started this thread

Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

• 4281 Posts
  • 4366 Reply Likes
No value there for Evolution users where the XX% doesn't (shouldn't) even come into play. I'm under the impression that Evolution users don't see total usage on their meters (correct me if I'm wrong), only that considered "everything else".

Only minimal value for those on limited plans.
(Edited)
Photo of Ed Glassgow

Ed Glassgow

• 19 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Yes, I believe that is the case...

Jacqueline Tierney

• 269 Posts
  • 156 Reply Likes
Yes only the "everything else" is what shows on the meters.  This month (with only 1 week remaining) I have a use of 0.9 GB showin.  I haven't streamed any movies on my Exede account so far (I am saving the data up for when my kids are  here next week in case they want to stream a couple programs plus got some of the free added as well).  Maybe we should try to install one of those 3rd party monitors for awhile and see what it says is used vrs what the Exede meter records that might give a better picture of the value of the Evolution.  To be honest we got it more for the 3 to 8 am free zone period since that is more usable than anything else.  :P

Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

• 4281 Posts
  • 4366 Reply Likes
Jacqueline,

For Windows users,  BitMeter II can come in handy for those purposes. Relatively simple to use when compared against others such as NetWorx - depends on your comfort level. Good for watching things out of the corner of your eye to observe what activities might be chewing into your data.   

Recommend downloading directly from the author site:

http://codebox.org.uk/pages/bitmeter2

and naturally run a virus scan before installing (I just downloaded the current and it came up clean - it's a small download at 1.35 MB ffor those data challenged).    

(Edited)
Photo of Ed Glassgow

Ed Glassgow

• 19 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Good input and suggestions folks!

Jacqueline Tierney

• 269 Posts
  • 156 Reply Likes
Lab Rescuer, thanks for the tip.  We'll try to get one of those running soon and then eventually report back on what shows up on actual use vrs metered use.  I will also keep track of sites we visit as well.  Currently we really show a pretty tiny amount of use in the metered section most of the time.
Photo of Steve

Steve

• 12 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
How long does it take to become "educated" in the use of exede?  I am beginning my second week as a user.  I'm not a computer geek, just a teacher who lives in the country and needs the use of the Internet.  Sounds to me like we REALLY do need some Net Neutrality, starting with how we get our data and just what is chargeable data as well.  This shouldn't have to be Rocket Science and I shouldn't have to spend more time figuring out WHAT I can do and WHAT it will cost me after the fact (I am a poor teacher after all).  This all smacks of raking in the cash and unfortunately from my perspective underhandedly at that.  Perhaps I am old fashioned, but a contract should be understandable and clear to both parties.

Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

• 4281 Posts
  • 4366 Reply Likes
Steve,

In my case it took me some 2-3 months to get a good handle on my usage on switching to Exede, and I've been a software developer since the days of punch cards. But I went in knowing that I was on a data budget and was determined not to buy more - ever!

At the same time, the education (just like in your field) never ends - there's always something else that comes along with web site designers in the form of innovation that demands even more data resources. The problem is they're not the ones paying for those resources, but are profiting off of those resources so have little incentive to mend their ways.

The suggestions mentioned in this thread are just a starting point in managing usage. After two years on Exede I'm comfortable with my usage now, don't constantly check the meter, have an innate sense of where it's at and just verify the meter once a day. However, I also run Bitmeter to causally and unobtrusively detect any spikes to adjust my preferences.

(Edited)
Photo of Steve

Steve

• 12 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
I go back to my initial statement, I don't want to spend more time figuring out what I can do than actually doing what I paid for.  I'm just a little frustrated and wondering if my switch from Bertram wireless (line of sight broadband) was a good one.  I moved due to my equipment going down on a Friday night and being unable to contact a human until Monday morning and then being told that my broken part would be replaced by mail because I live too far from their office.  I like the speed and I don't online game.  My wife likes to use Netflix and Youtube, but not to access, now not at all.  She is not a night owl so the unmetered period is useless to her.  I'm currently searching for a method to download video and save it for her on one of my external drives.  I am starting at a zero knowledge base and this is eating into the time I need for lesson planning and creation, not to mention using my data for purposes other than what I had planned.  Add to that the worry that I'll go over by accident out of ignorance.
Photo of Steve

Steve

• 12 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
By your username I assume Lab Rescuer, that you like Labs.  I have a Border Collie / Lab mix I got from foster care.  I love both Labs and Border Collies and now I have a dog who has a hard stare while birding.  She is extremely intelligent and eager to please and gets along well with our three cats.  Great tension breaker.

Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

• 4281 Posts
  • 4366 Reply Likes
Yes, work with a local group and have a soft spot for the senior labs who go unwanted or find themselves homeless for either bad reasons or unfortunate circumstances - primarily transports but I'll foster when a bowl becomes available. More of a foster failure as I quickly decide they can stay permanently.

Start small with AdBlock Plus  and Flashblock. Ensure all automatic updates are turned off and only download and apply them during the late night free zone when up late or early enough. Avoid NetFlix except during the free zones, you might find enough savings to allow cautious Youtube use at lower quality and enough left to enjoy a Netflix stream at the end of the month.
Photo of Norrene Albright

Norrene Albright

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I download movies, etc when I'm visiting friends and relatives with free wifi with a program called PLAYLATER.  This works with Netflix and other pay services you might have.  Then I have plenty of entertainment when I'm remote with my data capped.  Works great!
Photo of RickyP033

RickyP033

• 101 Posts
  • 21 Reply Likes

Yes, it's frustrating. I also use Adblock Plus. Since even when you're googling the Adverts on the side use some data. Or you go to a company like NuWave or even a Network like ABC they start playing...their videos start playing even before the website is visible.

MP3 Rocket Pro ( Youtube only) and Freemake Video Downloader & Converter will let you use sometimes the URL or the embed code to download WITHOUT having to PLAY them first. Copy and Paste them.

I've advocated that Exede should have their OWN real time meter

One caveat you should note; there's a note at the bottom of the usage that says it could be as much as 24 hours behind. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.