I had problem to cancel the services with Viasat after 3 hours installation

• Problem
  • Updated 9 months ago
  • Acknowledged
  • (Edited)
I hired Viasat Internet, unfortunately, it was installed through a satellite on the roof of the House, the more the Internet doesn't work, it s a bad quality! After 3 hours of the facility, I contacted the number to ask for the immediate cancellation, for the reasons, one was informed that only Viasat would work in the region that I'm going to live, and that there was no other option for me and this oneSituation I went to inform and discovered the lie they spoke on the phone! Two - the quality of bad and running. 3 wants to charge me $300 for canceling, justOnly three hours of use I didn't even get the company contract. Careful, bad quality, I want to cancel immediately without absurd charge, 4... they pierced the roof to put the satellite and not authorized that, now the owner is demanding the retreat of the antenna! Please help him cancel the service without a collection. Contract: *removed account information*.
Photo of Glaucia Porto Gitti

Glaucia Porto Gitti

• 4 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
  • so frusted, so sad, so confused, so Disappointed, so wrong

Posted 9 months ago

Photo of Gwen

Gwen

• 320 Posts
  • 225 Reply Likes
If you can get decent cell coverage in your area id deff look into a jetpack from verizon and get away from shady viasat , Save money and headaches in the long run if your able to get a hotspot and get decent speeds on it 
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 2173 Posts
  • 1332 Reply Likes
You should email viasatlistens@viasat.com to get help.   It's unlikely that they will cancel the service without first troubleshooting any service issues you are having to determine whether they can be resolved.  

As well, a roof installation is a standard installation.  The satellite dish hast to be secured, so it must be bolted to the roof.  

Regarding available services, it's the consumer's responsibility to research what internet services are available in their area.  ViaSat can't tell you what is available in your area, nor will they.  That's not their job.

Glaucia Porto Gitti

• 4 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
My services isn’t work since the installation
Photo of xode0000

xode0000, Champion

• 497 Posts
  • 167 Reply Likes
How are you connecting to the internet to post your messages to this forum?

Glaucia Porto Gitti

• 4 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I have a cellphone with T-Mobile :) Don’t you have?
Photo of Bev

Bev, Champion

• 3287 Posts
  • 1463 Reply Likes
Glaucia, if your service does not work at all, the installer should not have left your home until it was working. Please call 855-463-9333 Customer care will help get your service working.
Photo of Matt B

Matt B, Viasat Employee

• 1006 Posts
  • 501 Reply Likes
Glaucia,

I removed your account number, as this is a public forum.  Please do not share personal information here.  As suggested, please email us at viasatlistens@viasat.com, or call Customer Care at 855-463-9333 for assistance.