Free data?

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Question answered. Email provided for assistance. No need for further response.

I called customer service yesterday and was told they are offering gigabite giveaways for 6 months have to ask for on line anybody know where
Photo of Tricia Day

Tricia Day

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314

Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314, Champion

• 3154 Posts
  • 2030 Reply Likes
According to their website www.exede.com, this is only for NEW customers at this time.
Photo of ExedeKarmin

ExedeKarmin

• 384 Posts
  • 40 Reply Likes
Steve,

We do have a promotion going on for our existing customers too.  If you send me an email to exedelistens@viasat.com with your contact info, we can go over the details.
Photo of Dontazz2003

Dontazz2003

• 47 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
I got it and have been with them for 2 years of course used it up already
Photo of Teresa Carter Johnson

Teresa Carter Johnson

• 8 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Yea,good luck with that. This company gives nothing. You will be lucky if you dont get double billed or get half of what you have already paid for.
Photo of ExedeKarmin

ExedeKarmin

• 384 Posts
  • 40 Reply Likes
Teresa,

Have you heard of the Great Gig Give-a-way?  If not, please take advantage of this great opportunity.  You can send me an email to exedelistens@viasat.com with your contact information for more details.  
Photo of ExedeKarmin

ExedeKarmin

• 384 Posts
  • 40 Reply Likes
Tricia,

You are absolutely correct!  Please send me an email to exedelistens@viasat.com with your contact information and I will get you setup.  I look forward to assisting you.
Photo of Teresa

Teresa

• 39 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Yeah the great gig giveaway for a month how come our account didn't get the extra gigs for this month. I got them last month and that's it.
Photo of Barb

Barb

• 68 Posts
  • 26 Reply Likes
I got my 5 gigs only to see that it had all disappeared the next day.
Photo of JEP

JEP

• 987 Posts
  • 718 Reply Likes
I think you have to request the bonus gigs every billing cycle, for the six months.  It doesn't happen automatically.
(Edited)
Photo of Teresa

Teresa

• 39 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Well shot them an email yesterday and still haven't heard back from them.
Photo of Exede Kimberly

Exede Kimberly

• 879 Posts
  • 202 Reply Likes
Hello Barb, I didn't know if you had seen but I had responded to your email regarding the GBs I had applied to your account last week. I also responded to our other email thread about looking into your traffic usage to see what used up these 5GBs so quickly. If would like me to take a look, please send me a response to one of the threads we've previously spoken in. Look forward to hearing from you. (:
Photo of Exede Kimberly

Exede Kimberly

• 879 Posts
  • 202 Reply Likes
Teresa, the 5GBs do not automatically get added to your account each month. Did you send a new email to exedelistens@viasat.com regarding this issue? I do remember emailing back and forth recently so if you sent a response to that email thread, I would not get it since that case has been closed. Please send a new one and I can get those GBs applied for you for this month right away. (:
Photo of Teresa

Teresa

• 39 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Just sent it.
Photo of Billy Hearnsberger

Billy Hearnsberger

• 59 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
My meter reset 5 days ago...This morning I had used .6 GB...That's point 6 (just a little over a half of 1 GB)..This afternoon my usage meter says I've use 4GB...That's bogus..I've done nothing to use that much..I checked email and read few news articles,..That's is..I sent an email to exedeslistens@viasat.com just  minute ago..Do you think I'll hear back from them?

Photo of luvtodrum

luvtodrum

• 37 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
I have tried for 2 days to get thru to customer service and been on the phone for well over 20 minutes with nobody getting to me.I want to update my plan to the next step but how can I, if no one even answers ??? So I just sent an email for the free gigs but will that happen either ?? 
Photo of Teresa

Teresa

• 39 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Are you emailing exedelistens@viasat.com I emailed them earlier today and I got my extra gigs for the month.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.