i am a 83 year old rtird.i pay you 140 a month for 25 gigs

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

and at the end of month you steal all of gigs I have left over.why don't you carry them over. I think you are taking something I have paid for bill hill.......long time custmer
Photo of Mary Fitzgerald Hill

Mary Fitzgerald Hill

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Kaotic Technologies

Kaotic Technologies

• 281 Posts
  • 120 Reply Likes
I agree, you should be able to roll over left over data.....you paid for it, use it or not.
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1687 Posts
  • 1003 Reply Likes
Ummmm... the point of view of Exede is not that they sold you a specific quantity of data.  They "allowed" you to have Internet access up to, but not exceeding, a specific quantity of data for the month.  Thus additional data must be purchased separately. (and I still believe this additional purchased data should roll over to the next month).
Photo of Exede Lindsey

Exede Lindsey

• 1827 Posts
  • 163 Reply Likes
Hello Mary, I can understand your point of view, suggestions and ideas like this are what helps us improve, so feedback is always greatly appreciated! The GB’s we offer through your package are only available for the month we provide you the service for.
Photo of Betty L de Rooij

Betty L de Rooij

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I was wondering the something ,I changed my packaged to 12-25gb,so i wouldn't run out. But it seems I am using more now than I was. and paying more than I was told,
Photo of Exede Lindsey

Exede Lindsey

• 1827 Posts
  • 163 Reply Likes
Hello Betty, I would be more than happy to review your account details and check your usage categories. Once we figure out where your data is being consumed, we can find ways to help you enjoy the activities you love. Please send us an email to exedelistens@viasat.com with your account and contact information. Thank you 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.