HTTP ERROR 502 Problem accessing ZCS upstream server. Cannot connect to the ZCS upstream server.

• Problem
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • Acknowledged
HTTP ERROR 502 Problem accessing ZCS upstream server. Cannot connect to the ZCS upstream server. Connection is refused. Possible reasons: upstream server is unreachable upstream server is currently being upgraded upstream server is down Please contact your ZCS administrator to fix the problem. Powered by Nginx-Zimbra://We had our wildblue.net email account for well over 10 years and have had no issues. As of 2 weeks ago, had it on Sunday and then on Monday it went to a 502 server connection error. I have contacted viasat through the online chat agents, followed their directions and still cannot get to our email. We contacted them again and was given a new direction of a 3 to 5 days to wait and see period. After the 3 to 5 days of wait and see, we are still receiving the 502 server connection notice. We are being patience but starting t become very frustrating. As anyone out there, we habe and had emails of importance in our wildblue account. Has anyone else out there had this 502 server error, and had viasat repair the issue?
Photo of Dan Hall

Dan Hall

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of ExSatUser

ExSatUser

• 1872 Posts
  • 1082 Reply Likes
Can't fix your issue in the short term, but in the long term you need to give up the Wildblue mail. Transition to gmail or Yahoo mail. Not really too hard. You will be way better off in the long term.
Photo of Matt B

Matt B, Viasat Employee

• 1067 Posts
  • 514 Reply Likes
Dan,

Please email us at viasatlistens@viasat.com.  Be sure to include your account number, and the entire error message, where you're seeing it, and any troubleshooting steps you've already taken.
Photo of Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314

Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314, Champion

• 3210 Posts
  • 2065 Reply Likes
Dan, I had that problem a few months back with my Wildblue email. Diana suggested that I clear the cache, including everything, including cookies. Problem was solved by clearing the cache.

I normally use Gmail for my email, but a few of my ancient contacts still have my wildblue address. Those are automatically forwarded to my Gmail account, so I seldom go on the wildblue webmail site. I just logged in to it without a problem.