How you pay for services you don't have have

• Problem
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
So even if you interrupted and you have no power due to hurricane and you paying your bill and planned to pay it they credit time w/o services Via Sat is stupid I could care less about the report or lost of services never again in life will l I ever recommend use of services.
Photo of Kwajalyen Graham

Kwajalyen Graham

• 0 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • Angry

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo of Robin

Robin

• 30 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
first of all your message is gibberish.....makes no sense......totally incomprehensible.......probably posted to the wrong forum.  As far as paying goes, any major credit card or your bank checking number will work.  
Photo of Dances with Woofs

Dances with Woofs

• 87 Posts
  • 86 Reply Likes
Kwajaleyn,

Send an email (if possible) to viasatlistens@viasat.com. Be sure to include your account and contact information with that email. However, don't post that information here since it's a public forum accessible to anyone. They won't address the issue in public anyway. Let them know what your issue is. Since it's the weekend, you may not hear back from them until Monday so exercise patience.

During past hurricanes, Viasat has been accomodating and attempted to work with those who have been impacted by those hurricanes.   
(Edited)
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 2011 Posts
  • 1230 Reply Likes
ViaSat offered to credit your time without service and you're angry with them?  
Photo of ExSatUser

ExSatUser

• 1032 Posts
  • 628 Reply Likes
Who knows. After all, it is the weekend
Photo of Robin

Robin

• 30 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
J&J your awesome!.   Funniest post ever.   Thank you for a great laugh!  Keep it up!
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1788 Posts
  • 1081 Reply Likes

Ron D Stricklin

You haven't been here long enough....  Obviously.

P.S.  She used the word "stupid" first so I suppose by your method of thinking ViaSat should be offended?

"all animals are created equally, some more equally than others" - Animal farm

PPS... I actually despise ViaSat.

(Edited)
Photo of Stephen Rice

Stephen Rice, Champion

• 2769 Posts
  • 1442 Reply Likes
Looks like J&J skipped his medication today.
Photo of J&J

J&J

• 1788 Posts
  • 1081 Reply Likes
Here ya go.. Just made this....  which one would be me?

These are a few members of My animal farm.  They get along just fine.

I just find it fascinating how much smarter these guys are than so many people I see.

Dances with Woofs

• 87 Posts
  • 86 Reply Likes
Nobody knows what this individual is saying or what the issue is - you're all guessing. At the very least try to get some clarification or let the moderators handle it.

Show a little compassion, maybe. Nobody knows what this individual is going through after the hurricane. But I can tell you some people can't deal with natural disasters and need a hand up.
(Edited)
Photo of Robin

Robin

• 30 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
J&J Nailed it.   You cant teach stupid like the OP.  Thats a deep genetically limited IQ that cant be undone.

Dances with Woofs

• 87 Posts
  • 86 Reply Likes
Let's assume you're correct, and I'm not saying you are. All the more reason not to belittle or berate the original poster if ture. So I assume you're all in on berating those who might be intellectually challenged (not that I'm saying that's the case here since there's little to go on).

Your opinion says more about your intellect than the original poster's. On the basis of a single  poorly composed post you've magically profiled him/her.

Personally, I hope the moderators don't delete any of this - it clearly demonstrates who's stupid for all to see giving us all a heads up in the future.

If anybody nailed anything it was Ron Stricklin.
(Edited)
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 2011 Posts
  • 1230 Reply Likes
You cant teach stupid like the OP.  Thats a deep genetically limited IQ that cant be undone.
How incredibly offensive, and in more ways than one.  SMH.  
Photo of Will Seemore

Will Seemore

• 386 Posts
  • 124 Reply Likes
Just sounds like gibberish from someone posting who either is drunk, high, or not slept for two days.

Dances with Woofs

• 86 Posts
  • 85 Reply Likes
Don't judge a book by its cover. There was a frequent poster around here that was frequently mocked for her posting style but was beloved by those around who got to know her as well as her background. Those mocking her felt real foolish when they discovered the truth.
(Edited)
Photo of Brad

Brad, Viasat Employee

• 3460 Posts
  • 1296 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi Kwajaleyn

I work closely with our team that flags accounts affected by natural disasters. We do treat those with a white glove and credit appropriately. We'll work with you just call us at 855-465-9333 or email viasatlistens@viasat.com 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.