How to get the 150 gb plan

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: old post

I need to get more GBs --other than use the free zone  --suggestions on how to get this 150 gb plan?
Photo of Gregg Collum

Gregg Collum

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of ExedeKarmin

ExedeKarmin

• 384 Posts
  • 40 Reply Likes
Gregg,

Please go to this Link and enter your zip code to see what plans we have available in your area.  If you have any other questions or concerns, please send me an email to exedelistens@viasat.com with your account and contact information.  I can assist you from there.
Photo of Richard L. Ray

Richard L. Ray

• 12 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
You can MOVE to an area that offers the Freedom plan. That would be the only way I know of to get the 150 GB plan.
Photo of Alicia Sistrunk

Alicia Sistrunk

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
or considering it is satelite and available everywhere....they should offer that plan to everyone regardless of where you live
Photo of Knight Rider

Knight Rider

• 957 Posts
  • 536 Reply Likes
Not possible... While yes they could make that available on every beam but the sat its self and the ground structure can not handle that kind if usage but its users.
Photo of Starring Matter

Starring Matter

• 290 Posts
  • 221 Reply Likes
Richard,

I SOOOOO wanted to post the exact same thing, but didn't for fear it would come across as too sarcastic.  But bottom line, you are right.  If it's available in your area, it is, if it's not, it's not.  Sadly, for me, it's available in PARTS of Washington, just not for me yet. . . here's hopin!  My son and I are pretty damn good at managing our usage (we have to be, he uses it for school, and that is far more important than anything else), but, 150 would make us feel like we can have fun online again!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.