How do I find out what beam I am on and when Freedom or Evolution will be in my area?

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: old thread

Wondering about this? And if there are any promos in my area.
Photo of Dawghouse

Dawghouse

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

• 4281 Posts
  • 4366 Reply Likes
The beam map at http://www.northlc.com/_images/beam_priority_map.png should allow you to determine what your beam is (provided you're not in one of the overlap areas).

The easiest way to determine what plans and promos are available in your area is to go to www.exede.com and enter your ZIP Code. The plans available to new customers are displayed and if an existing customer look for a link to plans available to existing curtomers.

(Edited)
Photo of ExedeEmerald

ExedeEmerald

• 204 Posts
  • 44 Reply Likes
Hi Old Labs, Thank you for sharing this information, it will be most helpful for others as well. =) 
Photo of ExedeEmerald

ExedeEmerald

• 204 Posts
  • 44 Reply Likes
Hello Dawghouse, I can check your account and see what beam you are on. Please send me an email to exedelistens@viasat.com with your account verification and I can take a look. 
Photo of SonyaA

SonyaA

• 316 Posts
  • 76 Reply Likes
only liberty plans here but Gen4 has a 50gb/50gb plan here really would love to stay with Exede since I have been with them for so long (started out with Wildblue) but for the same price I am paying for 15gb a month yes I have unlimited at night but I very seldom use it but the Gen4 plan is just WAAAAYYY better and my contract is up in 2 months ...I will be sad to leave :-)
Photo of johnny c

johnny c

• 369 Posts
  • 157 Reply Likes
Gen4 70 gig for streaming, unlimited surfing, free zone same price as excede.

No brainer
Photo of david

david, Champion

• 558 Posts
  • 395 Reply Likes
Isn't 50 gigs of that 70 gigs bonus bytes from 2am to 8am?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.