how can get a customer severice rep to help me i need to pay a partial payment on my bill

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
i need to pay twenty dollars twoard my bill to get it restored and i called and there is techinal problem with the phone and was adviced to go on and do live chat and i could get help
Photo of Marial Heal

Marial Heal

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Exede Lindsey

Exede Lindsey

  • 1827 Posts
  • 163 Reply Likes
Hello Marial, please give us a call at 855-463-9333 so we get these billing concerns resolved quickly.