Trouble with customer service

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Acknowledged
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Problem acknowledged. Email provided for assistance. No need for further agent response.

I have been having issues with my internet and streaming videos.  I can stream from some sites and not others.  I called and they were unable to help me so I asked to speak to a manager. The first time they put me on hold for 30 minutes and then hung up on me. I again tried to speak with the manager about my issues today. This time I was able to get ahold of someone to talk to, after being on hold for 30 minutes again. When explaining my issue to the manager who told me that I was ignorant. I am appalled that they would treat their customers this way.
Photo of Nathan

Nathan

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Exedekatina

Exedekatina

• 42 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Nathan I want to first start off and apologize with how you were treated today. If you can send me a email at exedelistens@viasat.com with your contact information I will be more than happy to assist with your issue at hand.

ExedeKatina
Photo of Jeremy Mora

Jeremy Mora

• 39 Posts
  • 43 Reply Likes
I had nearly an identical experience. Totally condescending supervisors here. Absolutely insulting and rude. 
Photo of Kiowa

Kiowa

• 30 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Same here, can't get tech support to save my life.  Had one great tech on the phone that actually knew his stuff but otherwise customer service is refusing to help me basically.
Photo of Jamie Newton

Jamie Newton

• 2 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
i have had this happen every time I've called. The internet is fast...but i will probably cancel soon due to the HORRIBLE customer service. Also I'm annoyed with not being able to change my plan to the new freedom plan even though i only had my service for like two weeks before they posted the new plans.
Photo of Exede Kimberly

Exede Kimberly

• 879 Posts
  • 202 Reply Likes
Kiowa and Jamie, shoot us an email to exedelistens@viasat.com and we can assist with any issues you may be experiencing with your service. Thanks.
Photo of Loren Turner

Loren Turner

• 25 Posts
  • 15 Reply Likes
You really need to use the exedelistens@viasat.com option to get any sort of customer service. The people they have hired for the telephone helpdesk are pretty useless and could care less if you stay or go since exede has your money either way whether you want to admit it or not.
However the email address will produce results, don't forget to request your exta data allowance while the Great GB giveaway lasts... we can only hope that perhaps the new package offerings will be offered to existing customers without an increase in pricing.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.