Trouble with service

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Problem acknowledged. Email provided for assistance. No need for further response.

Exede/ViaSat is the absolute WORST company I have EVER dealt with.  The actual internet service is horrible - extremely slow and you hit the "data cap" very quickly!  They have the worst customer service that I have ever encountered.  Every agent we talked to (about 10 of them) was incompetent and did not care that they were screwing us over.  They were misleading when we initially signed up and blatantly lied about the data usage.  To get rid of the service, we have to pay almost $600.  They know that their customers are going to hate them and that's why they charge so much.  I wish I had known these things before I signed a contract.  You WILL go out of business due to your terrible internet service and horrendous customer service!  RUN very far away if you are considering getting Exede!!
Photo of Kelli

Kelli

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • angry

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of trisha

trisha

• 1 Post
  • 2 Reply Likes
I so agree with you on service. they charged me 95 dollars to have a tech come out. he tweaked it so I have service. The tech told me it was installed wrong. wrong pole and some cap they put on to install dish. needs to be done right. will most likely fail again. can't get any one out to do it. talk to a lady that sets up techs she told me they wouldn't charge me for service call. they did. customer service tell me over the phone that it is installed right she is looking at it over the phone .maybe she should come to my house and look at it. I'm only 8 and half months into my 2 year contract. can't wait to see what the next 16 months bring. wouldn't tell any one I like to go with exede.
Photo of ExedeKarmin

ExedeKarmin

• 384 Posts
  • 40 Reply Likes
Trisha,

If your equipment needs to be re-installed, lets get it done.  You should be enjoying your services.  Please send me an email to exedelistens@viasat.com with your account and contact information.  I will view your account details and find a solution to your issues.  I look forward to helping you.
Photo of ExedeKarmin

ExedeKarmin

• 384 Posts
  • 40 Reply Likes
Kelli,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your internet service.  I'm here to help!  I am more than willing to go over your data usage with you to find out where your data is being consumed.  I apologize for any misinformation you feel like you received.  We do not want you to feel like you are getting screwed over.  Please send me an email to exedelistens@viasat.com with your account and contact information.  Let's get your issues resolved.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.