HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: pointless

This is the worst internet service I have ever had the misfortune to experience!!! But horray, I am moving in two weeks to an address that has Time Warner, Century Link, and AT&T! I am moving just to get a decent internet service. I am so sorry for all of you that are stuck with this horrible internet. They are crooks that lie and cheat and charge for data they can't even prove you use!
Photo of Mary Rogers

Mary Rogers

• 18 Posts
  • 13 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of ExedeKarmin

ExedeKarmin

• 384 Posts
  • 40 Reply Likes
Mary,

I would like the opportunity to address your concerns.  Please send me an email to exedelistens@viasat.com with your account and contact information.  Customer feedback is always appreciated.  I look forward to hearing from you.
Photo of HMC1940

HMC1940

• 605 Posts
  • 253 Reply Likes
Sorry Mary I have to disagree with you about Exede. I have had great service with Exede and I have heard AT&T internet isn't that great. Could just be a person that felt about AT&T the way you feel about Exede. So good luck to you Mary.
Photo of Mary Rogers

Mary Rogers

• 18 Posts
  • 13 Reply Likes
HMC1940, you must be an employee or a stock holder.  If you are going to defend Exede Internet to all of us dissatisfied customers, you definitely have a full time job.  Have fun with that!
Photo of HMC1940

HMC1940

• 605 Posts
  • 253 Reply Likes
Nope neither. There are people out there that really like Exede. Have you ever been on dial-up Mary? Not even sure they have that any more. But that was bad!!!! You were allowed unlimited time (6 hours). So slow you you could never do Windows Update. 
Photo of Mary Rogers

Mary Rogers

• 18 Posts
  • 13 Reply Likes

Yes but I didn't pay $160 for two weeks of service and at least you expected that to be terrible!

Photo of Exede Kimberly

Exede Kimberly

• 879 Posts
  • 202 Reply Likes
Hello Mary, were you able to send in the email Exede Karmin requested to help?
Photo of david

david, Champion

• 558 Posts
  • 395 Reply Likes
I'm happy enough with Exede. Most on it are. You just see the people with complaints here.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.