HIGHLY FRUSTRATED! EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!

• Problem
  • Updated 7 months ago
HIGHLY FRUSTRATED! EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED! I've had Viasat almost 3 years and LOVED IT! my services. in the last 3 weeks has all gone WRONG! I've called customer service done all the rebooting, restarting, The new web browser isn't compatible with my Mac. etc... Then I was just told, SORRY! there's nothing we can do for you, DEAL WITH IT! It took me 20 minutes just to get on right now to write this. I'm debilitated! Biggest Problem is I am in college taking online courses. I can't just deal with this. My Life and Business and school work are in Jeopardy! HELP!!!!!! WHAT AM I TO DO?
Photo of JEANNETTE

JEANNETTE

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • DEBILITAED!

Posted 7 months ago

Photo of Bob Lexus

Bob Lexus

• 338 Posts
  • 118 Reply Likes
What is the new web browser you refer to?

Are you able to browse using Safari or whatever browser you have been using in the past?
(I use the Viasat browser on my Mac)

Photo of ExSatUser

ExSatUser

• 1588 Posts
  • 931 Reply Likes
I wondered that too. The web browser issue?
Photo of Brad

Brad, Viasat Employee

• 3519 Posts
  • 1320 Reply Likes
If it is a browser issue I did tag it to hopefully get one of our Brower folks in (you can also email browser@viasat.com) but if you're having like NO connectivity or anything that's not a browser that's a connection problem and we'll want to fix that. 
Photo of lowkey

lowkey

• 12 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Your problem- viasat 2019
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 2235 Posts
  • 1365 Reply Likes
Keep in mind that you can use whatever browser you wish.  You don't have to use ViaSat's own.