HELP ME THE WIFI

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

The new exceed modem is a combination a wifi router built in. My Surface Pro 3 and phone had n problem finding the wifi, however my wireless printer cannot and my Samsung Table cannot. I have to hardwire the printer and the tablet indicated that the wifi is out of range. HELP.
Photo of Jose Delgado

Jose Delgado

• 0 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Bev

Bev, Champion

• 3287 Posts
  • 1462 Reply Likes
How far from the Modem are these devices. Are they within the range specified by the Modem Specs? Do those devices have another Wifi network in them that they might be looking for rather than your Modem?
Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2391 Posts
  • 467 Reply Likes
Hi Jose, Bev has some great questions regarding why you are not able to use all of your devices on the  Exede WiFi modem/router.  Please send your account and contact information to exedelistens@viasat.com with your answers.  Thanks 
Photo of Shirley Hoover

Shirley Hoover

• 0 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
what happened to wifi on our phones
Photo of Bev

Bev, Champion

• 3287 Posts
  • 1462 Reply Likes
We need more detail. Is wifi enabled on the phone(s) in question? Did the phone(s) ever connect to your home network? Are other devices able to connect wirelessly to your home network? Is your modem connected to the internet?
Photo of Matt F

Matt F, Viasat Official Rep

• 114 Posts
  • 30 Reply Likes

Please reference the new conversation here: Wifi on phones

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.