Trouble accessing websites

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Problem resolved. No need for further response at current time.

can not log in, get a message "cannot display this website", started today, "tech support" is no help (long time on phone, disconnected 4 times) . has anybody else had this problem and or know how to fix it?
thanks
Photo of pgp

pgp

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Exede Zac

Exede Zac

• 183 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Hello pgp. 

I understand that you are having some issues with accessing websites. Have you since tried to contact Technical Care for assistance? 
The easiest way to get ahold of them is by calling 866-945-3258 option 2. If you hit option 2, it will take you to the Technical line and not the line for Customer Care. 

Let us know if you need any other assistance. Thank you!
Photo of bourgm

bourgm

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
They were able to get the problem advanced to a higher person in their tech team who figured it out.

Problem was that Exede uses a service that cache websites (on their end).  For some reason it was breaking the site.  They temp added the site to a list of websites that will not be cache.  Then sent a report on it to the company they use to help solve it.  

So it is fixed.  They are working on a long term fix, but I am not having issues at this time.

Very happy that this was fixed.  I spent who knows how many hours on this over the last few months.
Photo of ExedeCrystal

ExedeCrystal

• 196 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Hi Bourgm,

Gald to hear that we were able to resolve your issue and that you are happy with the results.Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your business.Hope you continue to enjoy your service with us. Have a great day! Sincerely, Exede Crystal.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.