Gwalk900...

• Problem
  • Updated 3 weeks ago
  • Acknowledged
For those of you that know him, Greg Walker, aka Gwalk900, passed away this morning.  Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers.  
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 335 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
  • sad

Posted 3 weeks ago

Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 559 Posts
  • 254 Reply Likes
WAIT WHAT!!!?!?!??!?!????!?!?!!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! ;-; i wonder how he passed away ;-; BUT!!! ill keep his family in my prayers!!! <3 gwalk900 was such a good person onto the forums ;-; i wish best of luck with his family!!! <3
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 335 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
It was cancer.  :(  
Photo of Deku

Deku, Champion

• 559 Posts
  • 254 Reply Likes
oh man!!! ;-; so sad!!! ;-; man... this sucks big time ;-; ill miss him truely though ;-; he was a good person :3 BUT!!! may the prayers be with his family!!! as they will have a rough time the 1st year <3
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 335 Posts
  • 158 Reply Likes
Me, too.  I could tell he was a good person just by his actions.  Giving of himself to help complete strangers, and on multiple boards, showed what kind of person he was.  And he was a very smart cookie, too.  I only knew him for a little over two years, and really only from the HughesNet community, but he made a very good impression on me.  He will be missed tremendously, and by many, many people.  :(  
Photo of Old Labs

Old Labs

• 3084 Posts
  • 3029 Reply Likes
Deeply saddened... rest easy my friend.
Photo of Steve Frederick

Steve Frederick, Champion

• 2510 Posts
  • 1545 Reply Likes
Sorry to hear that. He contributed much to this and the other boards. May he enjoy his time in the clouds.
Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2099 Posts
  • 360 Reply Likes
GabeU, We are so sorry to hear of Gwalk900's passing.  We at Viasat extend our deepest sympathy to his family and friends.
We are saddened to hear that such a valued contributor to this forum has passed away. 
We share in this time of grief but also share the fond memories of Gwalk900's unselfish help and support. The Viasat Family