Goodbye my Viasat Family! I'm blasting off now!

• Praise
  • Updated 7 months ago
Dear Viasat, I just wanted to say thank you for the AWESOMENESS, FUN, AND FUNNY TIMES I HAD HERE WITH YOU GUY'S!!! :D Sure we all had our Up's and Down's with Viasat. But yet, in all honesty I'm going to be a little late to the party of being a Singer!!! Because that is what I want to do in my life :S Even someone on here (I know they always get a notification for when I post something.) Anyhoo!!! Even though I kind of got angry at the representative, I kinda felt bad for him. Because I kinda got a little foul temper with him. (So I talked to the higher ups. (The one who said the disclosure) It sounded as if she knew I was sorry. Also, I must give my upmost respect for her for handling the situation. Because in all honesty if I was in her shoes, I would've told off the customer. So yeah, But also, I just wanted to say to the moderators, (Brad, Matt B, Diana, Lindsey and let's not forget Alex on this!) Thank You so much for information and everything.

I will be sure to hold on to the these lovely memories. Even though it may seem like forever. But in all honesty I don't want to forget about you guy's. But as time goes bye, We forget one another. But let's make each other a promise. Shall we???

Now, as you guy's may know me as for my love for Anime, Video Games and technology. (Oh my goodness!!! I can just nerd out on that stuff. I can go on and on and on about it. OOF My head hurts now. :l ) ANYHOO!!! I go by the name Deku for a reason. (Plus, There is a meaning behind all of the Animes I've watched.) Let's Promise each other no matter what work industry we are currently in. Let's try to think about one another. No matter how far distance we are going. We are all Family.

Now as I would always say as my ending in everything.

~KEEP IT PLUS ULTRA STYLE~

SHOOT FOR THE STARS!!! So good day everyone!!! Have a nice day and many more to come!!! :3 Bai Bai!!! Until we meet again my friends!!! Best of luck!!! ^•^
Photo of Deku (The #1 Hero Data Saver)

Deku (The #1 Hero Data Saver), Champion

• 931 Posts
  • 505 Reply Likes
  • Positive and going for my Dreams!!! :3

Posted 7 months ago

Photo of ggg rt

ggg rt

• 193 Posts
  • 55 Reply Likes
Did you find another / better service? We are going to miss your upbeat precense
Photo of Oliver

Oliver

• 324 Posts
  • 104 Reply Likes
Deku's YouTube singing channel only comes in 720p none of us can stream it....makes me sad.
Photo of bill nord

bill nord

• 55 Posts
  • 25 Reply Likes
Gotta say Deku when I first came upon your comments I thought "My, what a dingbat". But over time I came to appreciate you and tyour rants.  Good luck in your future endevors and always keep the sunny side up.
Photo of bill nord

bill nord

• 55 Posts
  • 25 Reply Likes
Gotta say Deku when I first came upon your comments I thought "My, what a dingbat". But over time I came to appreciate you and tyour rants.  Good luck in your future endeavors and always keep the sunny side up.

Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2408 Posts
  • 474 Reply Likes
Deku.  Bye  Bye.  I will truly miss you!  You have been a great person, customer and an asset to this forum.  Until we meet again!
Photo of Harvey Mueller

Harvey Mueller

• 159 Posts
  • 74 Reply Likes
Never a Good-bye .... always a See you later.   You're always upbeat and entertaining.  

Photo of ExSatUser

ExSatUser

• 1563 Posts
  • 923 Reply Likes
A lot of people who posted on this forum have left Viasat this year as more internet options become available in rural areas. Competition is good.

This should also be good for remaining Viasat customers. As more subs leave, speeds should improve as beam congestion lessens.
(Edited)
Photo of GabeU

GabeU, Champion

• 2223 Posts
  • 1356 Reply Likes
See ya, Deku.  I didn't know you for very long due to me being fairly new here, but you definitely made an impression.  Take care of yourself!  :)  
Photo of ggg rt

ggg rt

• 193 Posts
  • 55 Reply Likes
Greener pastures. Competition is gpod
Photo of Matt B

Matt B, Viasat Employee

• 1019 Posts
  • 502 Reply Likes
Deku,  

Good luck in your future endeavours!  You'll be missed!
Photo of Stephen Rice

Stephen Rice, Champion

• 2814 Posts
  • 1466 Reply Likes
All you need is a hammer and a pound of bacon. Good luck.
Photo of Bluebird

Bluebird

• 10 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
always nice to see someone getting off this horrible parody of a company
Photo of fmj77

fmj77

• 893 Posts
  • 536 Reply Likes
Strange. I've had Wildblue/Exede/Viasat for over 10 years and my service works quite well.
Photo of ggg rt

ggg rt

• 193 Posts
  • 55 Reply Likes
Is it REALLY strange? Have you done no research about the probabilities of this paradox? Just kidding :-) we know you have.
Photo of ggg rt

ggg rt

• 193 Posts
  • 55 Reply Likes
Dittos