Good Service, Good Availablitity

• Praise
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
Im getting 35 mbps down.  I am able to enjoy streaming TV programs with no issue and good picture.   Even when we had the high winds gusts to 75mph the antenna held strong.  I know this because we got good data speeds during the wind event and I have used their very useful app to monitor the system which even checks dish alignment which Id expect if it moved from the winde would have shown up as loss of signal or poor dish alignment.  Ive attached a screen shot of the ViaSat app showing the various checks it performs. I have not experienced an outage when Ive used the system.

Photo of Robin

Robin

• 130 Posts
  • 21 Reply Likes

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo of Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314

Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314, Champion

• 3164 Posts
  • 2038 Reply Likes
Robin, enough of your posts. You are contributing  absolutely nothing at all to this forum.
Photo of Bradley

Bradley

• 1337 Posts
  • 437 Reply Likes
Humor is a contribution.

Viasat vs cable

Photo of Homeskillet

Homeskillet

• 297 Posts
  • 114 Reply Likes
Now your at most 25 MPH winds have hit 75 MPH, why not claim you were in the middle of a tornado and your home was destroyed and the subsequent natural gas leak burned everything to the ground? In spite of it all, your Viasat modem, dish and the cable connecting it did not melt and still works. Why you are still here reflects really poorly on the mods here, if you weren't an over the top Viasat lover you would have been vaporized after your first couple posts. You post nothing but, lies,lies,lies.