Give our new usage tool a test drive

• Announcement
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: MyESVT going away soon

Many subscribers have asked to have a tool that gives them more information about their account, particularly as it relates to data usage. We’ve just introduced a beta version of something called MyESVT that will do just that. 

Among other info, MyESVT contains a more robust usage meter that will allow you to see a lot more detail about your data usage, including the types of usage, usage by type and when the usage occurred. It also has some troubleshooting and feedback tools to check out if you’re having trouble with your service (or just want to check the status).

How to get started: 

1. Go to https://myesvt.exede.net  and log in with your regular MyExede.net credentials.

2. Read and accept the legal agreement. If you choose to decline, you won’t be able to view MyESVT.

3. You’re there! What you’ll see now is a dashboard that’s very similar to what our Care agents see if you were to call in looking for help on your account. The goal is to let you see what problems may exist as shown by the status and indicator icons on the dashboard and the actions you can take to resolve them yourself (the bottom row icons) or send it as feedback to us to help you to fix it (the mail/help icon). 

Please give us your valuable feedback about this tool:

• What info is helpful in resolving your issues on your own?

• What else could we add to further improve this tool?

Most of the items on the dashboard will tell you what they are by rolling over them. The dashboard is laid out in 5 layers:

(View a larger image here.)

Here’s a short glossary related to some of the terms on the dashboard that may be need more explanation:
MAC address: Your MAC address is a unique identifier consisting of letters and numbers of your modem (it might look like this: 00:A0:BC:11:22:33). 
Data Allowance Policy: This icon refers to when you’ve exceeded your monthly data allowance and have your service slowed/restricted or if you are in Liberty Pass.
Web Acceleration: This is special software built into your modem that allows us to make your webpages open more quickly. 
Packet Loss: Packets are data bits, and if some of these packets don’t make it to their destination, that’s called ‘packet loss.’ 
Throughput: Defines the round trip time of the data between your modem and the internet.
ODU: Outdoor Unit, refers to the dish assembly we’ve installed at your location.
IP Layer, Service Area and Gateway: Refers to the geographical location of your service.
Speed Test: Compared to a speed test you might use with a common utility like speedtest.net, our speed test tool tests directly from the modem — not over Wi-Fi. If you see a difference between a test you did with another tool over your wireless signal and the one directly from the modem, it likely points to a problem with the router.
LNFZ: Refers to the Free Zone if available on your plan. 
Here’s a bit more detail about those status indictors. Some of them are pretty technical while others are fairly simple to understand. We’ll skip the Green lights (those are good!) and focus on what you might need to do if one of the lights is yellow or red:

(View larger image here.)
Photo of Alex

Alex, Viasat Corporate Communications

• 675 Posts
  • 305 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Spinninghorse

Spinninghorse, Champion

• 294 Posts
  • 97 Reply Likes
I have been using it since last week and find it very helpful.  THANK YOU.  The details provided above is also very helpful.
Photo of HMC1940

HMC1940

• 605 Posts
  • 253 Reply Likes
I also have been using it. I find it is a big help. If my pages are loading slow I check and see if there's a clue. A couple of times find congestion. Also we had really high winds. Couldn't even get on line because dish was bouncing so much. First thing did next day when could get online was go in and check and was happy to find everything was green. :-)
Photo of Brenda Hipp

Brenda Hipp

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
hi
Photo of Brenda Hipp

Brenda Hipp

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have exede12-10gb plan. where it shows data usage I have a yellow on it. plus green line. what does each mean ty
Photo of Dave Eicher

Dave Eicher

• 155 Posts
  • 27 Reply Likes
The yellow area shows you are getting into the 50% usage area.
Photo of rick

rick

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
when I try to sign in it just goes back to the sign in page.
Photo of Bev

Bev, Champion

• 3287 Posts
  • 1463 Reply Likes
Do you subscribe directly though Viasat or via DTV, Dish, etc...? As far as I know you have to be a direct subscriber to access ESVT.
Photo of rick

rick

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Yes Bev, i am a direct exede customer
Photo of Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314

Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314, Champion

• 3178 Posts
  • 2046 Reply Likes
I have just tried to sign in to my eSVT, and it appears that the esvt system is on Sabbatical right now. It continue to recycle back to the sign in page after entering credentials.
Photo of Brian Shackelford

Brian Shackelford

• 848 Posts
  • 244 Reply Likes
Same here.....
Photo of JEP

JEP

• 987 Posts
  • 718 Reply Likes
Ditto.
Photo of Bev

Bev, Champion

• 3287 Posts
  • 1463 Reply Likes
Same here.
Photo of Kat

Kat

• 7 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Ditto
Photo of Tim Jones

Tim Jones

• 1 Post
  • 6 Reply Likes
Should have read here first before I ended up locking myself out of my account.  Great. Fantastic.  Thanks Exede for being expensive, slow, and non user friendly.
Photo of Prfgadget

Prfgadget

• 25 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
WELL, it does show usage , BUT  it's still a long way from what people have asked for .
You do have to be LOGGED ON and into to see it which IS DATA USAGE in it's self .

While I'm sure the  Exede people who put this together are quite proud of themselves , this is a bit of overkill in most respect's !

Photo of Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

• 4281 Posts
  • 4367 Reply Likes
The tool has been around since the inception of Exede and was available to installers and Exede agents. All that was really done was to tweak it so subscribers could have direct access to those items of interest to them.

Of course you have to be logged in, the information is held on the server(s) and access to account specific information requires authentication and authorization. The information you want isn't maintained in the modem for the most part. 

The only nebulous requirement stated by most was a better usage meter - which means different things to different people.

Submit a request in detail as to what you want for consideration. Saying this isn't what you wanted when you've never really said what you wanted yields few results.    

The people who put it together are doing what they're told (undoubtedly they have better ideas but getting those approved through some bureaucratic change control process is a challenge in itself).

Me personally, I'd just as soon see the raw data provided by a secured web service using SOAP, JSON or plain old XML and be able to do what I want with it rather than someone assuming what I want to do with it and how it's to be displayed. Do that and you'd likely see all kind of software developers jumping in to the fray with their own better widgets targeting specific devices and operating systems.  
(Edited)
Photo of Prfgadget

Prfgadget

• 25 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
I understand that these people have to do ONLY what MANAGEMENT will allow (that's part of the problem everywhere) .
Coming over from "HUGHES NET"  I for one really miss the little "METER" app that used to reside on the task bar ( JAVA thing maybe) and you could see at a glance what your usage was within 15 minute intervals , you didn't have to "LOG-IN" every time you wanted to check it and it didn't count against your "DATA-CAP" or "DATA PLAN".
Even with this new / old tool I cannot track usage with-out having to "LOG-ON" which any way you want to look at it WILL constitute "DATA USAGE" !
Photo of Jeff Turner

Jeff Turner

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
A giant part of my data usage is labeled " marketplace" what does that mean?
Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2408 Posts
  • 474 Reply Likes
Hi Spinninghorse, Thanks for the positive feedback.  It is greatly appreciated.
  If you have any issues please send an email to exedelistens@viasat.com
Photo of darksdeebar .

darksdeebar .

• 1 Post
  • 2 Reply Likes
I am totally disgusted with Exede and lack of "Good internet service", this is the WORST ISP I ever had! I had to upgrade my AT&T data plan and I now use my Hotspot and I get excellent internet service by doing so! Unless I pay the Extortion Fee to Exede I can't get out of my contract, even though Exede didn't hold up to their end of the contract! 
Photo of Driftwoody

Driftwoody

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Well, I clicked on the MYESVT above and it takes me to the my account page. I find nothing resembling your description?
Photo of Alex

Alex, Viasat Corporate Communications

• 675 Posts
  • 305 Reply Likes
It'll look like you're going to MyExede but it should re-direct to MyESVT. Is that not happening?
Photo of Driftwoody

Driftwoody

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Tried again, It does not redirect me to anything.

Photo of Daniel

Daniel, Employee

• 13 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I had this happen to me, but I think the problem was that I accidentally mistyped my password the first time. If I tried to go to https://myesvt.exede.net after that, it worked fine.
Photo of Driftwoody

Driftwoody

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
It takes me to MY Excede but no further.
Photo of Spinninghorse

Spinninghorse, Champion

• 292 Posts
  • 97 Reply Likes
The first time, the link should take you to a legal agreement page.

• 3163 Posts
  • 2034 Reply Likes
On the Legal Agreement page, you must scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Accept, then it will get you to the eSVT
Photo of Driftwoody

Driftwoody

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I must be blind, there is nothing like that on my account page. No legal agreement page. Nothing to accept or reject.

• 3163 Posts
  • 2034 Reply Likes
Driftwoody, are you going to the site https://myesvt.exede.net/
Photo of Driftwoody

Driftwoody

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

I clicked on your Highlighted address and it took me to the legal agreement page. Was able to get to eSVT. This had not worked thru my account page.

Steve,Thank you for your help

• 3163 Posts
  • 2034 Reply Likes
I do not think eSVT is accessible from the account page.
Photo of Thomas Darling

Thomas Darling

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Speed test needs some work to slow. Other than that Happy with it.
Photo of Brenda Hipp

Brenda Hipp

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
hi steve. question. On the new data usage, I have exede12-10gb. on my data usage useage it shows a yellow line plus a green line. what does that mean? ty
Photo of Brenda Hipp

Brenda Hipp

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

im thinking one for 12am-5am free zone the other for data usage.

Photo of ParrotGuy

ParrotGuy

• 9 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Here is what I think- they don't track usage during free zone, although they should be able to pull it out of the system if they wanted to.  Green usage is for the beginning of the billing period up to a certain percentage that is close to your 10 GB limit.  Once you get close to your alloted GB limit (in your case, maybe last 2 GBs), it turns yellow to show that.  Once you hit your limit it would turn red.  It is a way for them to see at a glance where you stand in relation to your alloted limit.  The whole board is for the reps to see everything important at a single glance and ASAP so the customer doesn't have to wait too long.
Photo of Dave Eicher

Dave Eicher

• 155 Posts
  • 27 Reply Likes
For some reason I have blue (no free) and orange (free) that shows up for my bar graph.
Photo of John Howard

John Howard

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Driftwoody, Just enter the your regular login information. The new site will load once it has your credentials.
Photo of Deathgod

Deathgod

• 61 Posts
  • 31 Reply Likes
Same as Benda Hipp, I just have the old standard bar showing how much data I have used and how much I have left w/reset day.

Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

• 4281 Posts
  • 4367 Reply Likes
You have to go specifically to https://myesvt.exede.net/ and login with your Exede credentials - it's not an upgraded meter but a totally separate tool.

Note however, that it's only available if you subscribe directly to Exede through ViaSat (i.e. unavailable if you subscribe through a wholesaler).
Photo of Paul Johnson

Paul Johnson

• 1 Post
  • 4 Reply Likes
Great tool!  One suggestion:  The daily usage and use-by-category plots need actual numbers.  Labeling the ordinate would be a good start, but providing hard data for daily/category usage is needed for full user analysis.  Ideally, the numbers should pop up on rollover, but is that can't be done quickly enough, a tabular pop up would be fine.  

Keep up the good work!!
Photo of Rique

Rique

• 231 Posts
  • 95 Reply Likes
Hello,

Thanks for making this available. When this works, it will resolve one of the big disadvantages Exude had, when compared with HNS.

Unfortunately, it is not working well yet. In particular, the data usage is more than two weeks out-of-date. Reviewing data usage is nowhere near as useful as it could be if the data provided is going to be that far in the past.

I hope you can resolve that ASAP. In the meantime, this has the makings of a useful tool. Thanks again.

Regards,
Rique

• 3163 Posts
  • 2034 Reply Likes
If your data usage is showing up 2 weeks late, you have probably checked the box for "View Last Months Data". Mine works just fine, showing each days usage for both the previous month and the current month.
Photo of JEP

JEP

• 987 Posts
  • 718 Reply Likes
This must have been recently fixed.  Mine was also running two weeks behind, but today the usage information is up to date.  Or maybe had to go through a billing cycle reset to sync things up???
Photo of Rique

Rique

• 231 Posts
  • 95 Reply Likes
There is no selection which says "view last month's data". There are checkboxes which show the options of "Current billing cycle" or "Previous billing cycle". I had "current" checked yesterday and the screen correctly showed that my cycle ends 3-24. Today, I again have "current" checked and it shows the same confirmation data (cycle ending 3-24).

With that option checked (again, the only user selectable option that I can see on the screen), today my usage data is again more than two weeks out-of-date.

I will switch the view option to "previous" and then back to "current" to see if that resolves it.

Thanks,
Rique 
Photo of Rique

Rique

• 231 Posts
  • 95 Reply Likes
UPDATE: Cycling the billing cycle checkboxes had no effect. Selecting "Previous billing cycle" did show all of the use for the previous cycle. Switching back to "current" again shows usage data only up to 3-3. Today is 3-20, so the usage data is 17 days out-of-date. Can an Exede rep please comment?
Photo of HMC1940

HMC1940

• 605 Posts
  • 253 Reply Likes
I just went on esvt and my data is the same as  Satellite Restriction Tracker and NetWorx
Photo of Rique

Rique

• 231 Posts
  • 95 Reply Likes
Exede rep(s) - any comment? Usage meter stops at 3-3. So now, it is 18 days out-of-date. What's up with this? 
Photo of myeSVT

myeSVT, Official Rep

• 9 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Hello Rique, sorry for the inconvenience. This issue was fixed yesterday, please reload your usage page , you should be able to see your current month's usage.
Photo of Phillip Fuller

Phillip Fuller

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
This tool is great! Thanks for giving us this tool.
Photo of mferner

mferner

• 317 Posts
  • 67 Reply Likes
My Equipment (Cable & ODU) Is lit up in orange instead of green! But My internet seems fast! So Should I be worried? as of 3:33 PM EST My Download speed is 8.14mbps and upload is 5.49 MBPS
(Edited)
Photo of Dante Arquilano

Dante Arquilano

• 3 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
i would like to comment on your speed check
Photo of Dante Arquilano

Dante Arquilano

• 3 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
The speed isnt even close to what the speed test says as my upload was identical to yours at 5.49mbps every time and i had other speed software checking the speed and it wasnt even 1 mbps... False proof
Photo of sandra

sandra

• 8 Posts
  • 11 Reply Likes
They only give you what they think you should have. My speed is awful
Photo of Bev

Bev, Champion

• 3287 Posts
  • 1463 Reply Likes
Very helpful, thank you.
Photo of Dante Arquilano

Dante Arquilano

• 3 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Photo of Daniel

Daniel, Employee

• 13 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
The speed test runs from the modem so you won't see anything on a connected device.

Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

• 4281 Posts
  • 4367 Reply Likes
As d notes and implies, the My eSVT speed test is limited to the Exede infrastructure (core node <> gateway <> satellite <> modem - i.e. the elements which ViaSat has direct control over). If accurate and in theory, it's a better measure of speed over the segments that ViaSat can directly control.

It's a measure of throughput over a given time period - rate of transfer for an amount of data over a given time period.

The Speed Meter your showing appears to only measure throughput across your computer's network interface - an apples to oranges comparison unless both are counting and calculating using the same data.
(Edited)
Photo of Dave Eicher

Dave Eicher

• 155 Posts
  • 27 Reply Likes
When did this come out?  Where any notifications of its existence made? First time I have heard of it.

Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

• 4281 Posts
  • 4367 Reply Likes
This thread was the official announcement here last Friday. It was announced as available a week prior over at the other to those who had signed up for a beta test, but appears i was available to all at that time - it's been in the works since around last November and appears to be a subset of functionality that's been available to agents and installers for a much longer period.       

• 3159 Posts
  • 2030 Reply Likes
The announcement is at the top of this thread, posted by Exede/Alex three days ago.
Photo of Dave Eicher

Dave Eicher

• 155 Posts
  • 27 Reply Likes
Thanks guess I missed it or did not receive it.
Photo of Dave Eicher

Dave Eicher

• 155 Posts
  • 27 Reply Likes
I have not read all the post, so excuse me if already asked, but can this tool be added to a PC desktop like hot link? I do this with my data allowance.

Old Labs (VS1-329-L12FZ)

• 4281 Posts
  • 4367 Reply Likes
Sure. Just create a desktop shortcut and specify the target as:

https://myesvt.exede.net
Photo of Dave Eicher

Dave Eicher

• 155 Posts
  • 27 Reply Likes
All set up, thanks
Photo of NorthMN

NorthMN

• 29 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I have tried the new usage system. I was able to see my data usage and modem stats. Other than that, everything else was unavailable. Everything I have is apple. iPhone, iPad and Mac. Maybe an apple issue?
Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2408 Posts
  • 474 Reply Likes
Hi NorthMN,  Thanks for letting us know.  Please send your issues with myeSVT to exedelistens@visat.com. Include your problems as well as your account and contact information. Thanks.
Photo of Joshua

Joshua

• 214 Posts
  • 66 Reply Likes
Just wanted to chime in that i find the new usage system very helpful, thanks!
Photo of steve heller

steve heller

• 107 Posts
  • 23 Reply Likes
It looks good but I have a question: what usage type would file downloads fall under? Does it depend on the type of file, or what?
Photo of Brad

Brad, Viasat Employee

• 3519 Posts
  • 1320 Reply Likes
It would depend on the download and how it's happening. For example if you did it by bittorrent or anything it'll come up as file sharing, if it's an app or anything it'll show up as marketplaces or storage/system updates. 
Photo of steve heller

steve heller

• 107 Posts
  • 23 Reply Likes
No, not bittorrent or app. Just an mp4 file.
Photo of myeSVT

myeSVT, Official Rep

• 9 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
mp4 will show up under File downloads.
Photo of Dave Eicher

Dave Eicher

• 155 Posts
  • 27 Reply Likes
Whoa. All the sudden today between 1 pM and 2 pM on 3/27 it shows on my Bit Meter a 524 meg download. I know I have windows updates having to go thru me before they download, so really wondering what this is? At this point the new Excede tool is not updated to show this.
 Also under SPEED, what is a Packet Loss, which is now in Red?
(Edited)
Photo of Brad

Brad, Viasat Employee

• 3504 Posts
  • 1313 Reply Likes
Usually a reboot of the modem will fix that Dave. You're most likely seeing Slowwww speeds if that's indicated. If it continues give us a call or email
Photo of Dave Eicher

Dave Eicher

• 155 Posts
  • 27 Reply Likes
That is good, but what about this 524 meg download? Sure like to know what that one is all about.
Photo of snaxgirl

snaxgirl

• 1 Post
  • 1 Reply Like
Woohoo! Love, love this tool. The kids get a few hours each weekend on the internet and it shows EXACTLY their usage time/media.  It also gives me a better estimate of how much TOTAL usage we go through each month. (beyond the priority data) And I can see the unexpected overnight activity.
Not sure why this view isn't available vs. the current dashboard.  I mean, how would I know how much more GB to buy if I didn't know how much we used on average in a given month?
Photo of Bill H

Bill H

• 17 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
This is really nice!!!  Good job guys.. The protocol breakdown is especially handy.
Photo of Janet Herringshaw

Janet Herringshaw

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Searched Help Center for MyESVT, nothing found. Do not see any way to view legal agreement when I log in. Is it not available on my account?

• 3154 Posts
  • 2030 Reply Likes
Janet, if you subscribe directly from Exede/ViaSat, then the eSVT tool should be available to you. Sign in using the link that Bev has provided below.
Photo of Bev

Bev, Champion

• 3287 Posts
  • 1463 Reply Likes
Janet, go to https://myesvt.exede.net 

Read an agree to the customer agreement for ESVT which it will display after you log in.
After clicking AGREE, it will load the usage information.
Photo of Bev

Bev, Champion

• 3287 Posts
  • 1463 Reply Likes
So far I find it helpful in keeping track of my usage and, telling me when my connection is slow due to congestion. (That's fairly often, like most days form 4 PM until midnight or later and, all day on weekends.) Tells me not to try a big download I need then, wait for that congestion bubble to show green - I won't be waiting as long for the DL then.
Photo of heykevin

heykevin

• 7 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
I posted this in a different thread here and there's a lot of good feedback in this thread, so wanted people to know we really appreciate you trying out my.esvt and all the positive AND negative comments so far.

Here's how many people are using it:

And here are some other fun stats so far:
- There have been over 3,500 lookups in my.esvt since it started
- A typical day sees 30 speed tests, roughly 1 out of every 3 unique visits (on average, not counting for multiple tests per visit)
- The most common beam among visitors is 329.  Beams 321, 314 and 331 kind of bunch up in a second grouping.
- Roughly 30% of visitors have exceeded their GB quota, most have Liberty so are in Liberty pass, a few experience the hard limits of classic plans
- About 1-2 people per day need a truck roll for a mispointed antenna
Photo of Douglas Yeomans

Douglas Yeomans

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
That's all nice and dandy, but it still doesn't give me a specific bandwidth usage measurement with a number. It gives me pretty colors, Colors don't tell me how much data I used.
Photo of Bev

Bev, Champion

• 3287 Posts
  • 1463 Reply Likes
Right at the top it tells you, in numbers, how much you have used for that billing period.
Photo of Bev

Bev, Champion

• 3287 Posts
  • 1463 Reply Likes
I like it except the "storage" it isn't really clear exactly what all that type of usage includes. I know it's not easy to define every single item it includes but, some clarifications would be nice.

Do OS updates fit there?
Do files downloaded form a website like CNET go there?
Do games downloaded via an app like Steam, Glyph and Orign go there?
Do games downloaded via a web based app like Wild Tangent go there?
Do iTunes or other similar media service applications downloads go there?

If not, where do such things fall as far a usage goes. It would be nice to know what common activities are classified as "storage" because to me, and most users I suspect, that means storing data someplace other than on devices you own, some sort of online, remote backup, hosting or cloud type storage location and, I'm sure there are many of us who rarely or never use such things yet have "storage" usage so, it's confusing as to what we need to control when that is taking the largest percentage of the usage pie chart.
Photo of myeSVT

myeSVT, Official Rep

• 9 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Hi Bev,

Please find Storage examples and answers to your questions:

Storage examples:

FTP, HTTP binary, tar, iso, rar, tgz, SteamGameDownloads, IM FileTransfers (Gtalk, Skype, ICQ, WinMsngr, Yahoo, etc), MegaUpload, RapidShare, MediaFire, etcetera

iCloud, Dropbox, GoogleDrive, AmazonCloud, SkyDrive, UbuntuOne, AdobeCloud, Rapidshare, MEGA, Evernote, etcetera

Do OS updates fit there? No 
Do files downloaded form a website like CNET go there? Yes.
Do games downloaded via an app like Steam, Glyph and Orign go there? Yes
Do games downloaded via a web based app like Wild Tangent go there? Yes
Do iTunes or other similar media service applications downloads go there? No

Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2408 Posts
  • 474 Reply Likes
Hi Bev, Thank you for your valued feedback!  I will forward it to our eSVT team.  Have a great weekend!
Photo of Dave Eicher

Dave Eicher

• 155 Posts
  • 27 Reply Likes
I do have a question. I am on  the 12AM to 5AM free plan and looking at this usage tool, why am I seeing free usage (orange bar) before 12AM? I am in Florida, so Eastern time zone.
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.