getting message on phone that says disabled call not allowed message 8.

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Acknowledged
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Problem acknowledged. Email provided for assistance. No need of further response at current time.

getting message on phone that says disabled call not allowed message 8. The bill is paid, I asked and was told repeatedly that data amount does not effect voice service. i do not have a phone or a cell phone so tried to do a chat. the man told me at least 6times I needed to call tech support. I asked for someone to come out and was told it was $95.00 and to call tech support. I've had wild blue, excede for about 8 years. I,m maxed out on their plan for internet. Right now, I'm thinking about cancelling the whole thing and going to another company
Photo of Shelia Roy

Shelia Roy

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • angry

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of ExedeCrystal

ExedeCrystal

• 196 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Shelia Roy,
I apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for being a loyal customer for 8 years. I will be happy to look into what's going on with your phone and internet service. Please send an email to exedelistens@viasat.com with your account information. Thanks.

ExedeCrystal

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.