Getting great speeds? Enter our Share Your Speed contest and win prizes!

• Announcement
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: contest over

Exede has launched a ‘Share Your Speed Contest’ - enter now to win BIG PRIZES. Follow this link for the rules and how to enter — it's going on now through Aug. 15: 
Photo of Alex

Alex, Viasat Corporate Communications

• 675 Posts
  • 305 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Daniel Bonnell

Daniel Bonnell

• 3 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I am happy with my speed. I moved from where I had 50 megs to 12 megs. Normal surfing is just as fast, now when you do down loads that is where there is an issue. If its a big down load, I will wait till after midnight to do my downloads. I can just get them all started that I need and buy morning they are there waiting for me. I can think of a download that I need that bad to use up all my bandwidth. This works great for me and my speed stays good all day long even with two computers running. Only have missed the 50 megs with downloads, but not a big deal, just do it after midnight. You can even get programs that will schedule you downloads to do after midnight. Just act like you are going to download then is is set in the program to start later. The thing I miss the most is unlimited usage, because there is so many things I could do with my dish network. So the bottom line I like my service, seems just as fast as any other when just surfing around, Its downloads that hurts, but I have a solution for that. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.