Get your Turbo Tax discount as an Exede customer!

• Announcement
  • Updated 6 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: No need of further response at current time.

Read more about doing your taxes online in the latest from the Exede Blog: http://www.exede.com/blog/is-it-possible-for-tax-time-to-be-fun
Plus, learn more about how you can get a nice discount on TT as an Exede customer.
Photo of Alex

Alex, Viasat Corporate Communications

• 675 Posts
  • 305 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Roadrunn3rr50

Roadrunn3rr50

• 28 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes

Dear Mr. Exede,

I really like the joke about Viasat Inc. wanting to do customers taxes for 20% off. Honestly, I call it a chuckle more than a laugh.

You've haven't even shown the ability to merge all of your companies into a unified single entity, plus, your dealings with customers legitament complaints are sub-par! Do you really think people are going to trust you with all of their private personal information and deal with the Federal Govt.on their behalf??!

Please, we all know the motive for this venture. You need to stick to the communications industry. Instead of putting your resources into a business venture that has absolutely no connection with your "expertise", maybe try improving customer relations, fair pricing structure, company unification(which I mean by one company, one name), and work on the philosophy that a happy customer is one that gets exactly or more than they pay for!) Stop all this corporate expansion into businesses we no nothing about, it all makes you look uncoordinated and greedy. Do you think McDonalds just went out and built 50,000 stores, then some clown crossed its fingers and said, " Boy, I sure hope this thing works!!" Do you get what I am saying, thanks.....Oh, hi Elizabeth, hope you had a great holiday, now get back to work, I missed.....Carl KOVACs

Photo of Alex

Alex, Viasat Corporate Communications

• 675 Posts
  • 305 Reply Likes
Roadrunn3rr50: We're not doing anybody's taxes -- we've just worked out a discount with Intuit for a discount on their TurboTax product if anyone's interested. That's it!
Photo of Roadrunn3rr50

Roadrunn3rr50

• 28 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes

Hi Alex...please pardon me for running on with my thoughts, I am learning to turn off and filter my opinions because some just don't need to be let out, at the time, It just sounds a bit weird that a telecom company is partnering with a tax preparing business. If you think about it, it looks like an odd venture. Normally, these type of companies partner with peripheral companies that are in the same line business...i.e...laptops, cell phones, pagers(kidding!) and internet related. Not TAXES! Just my observation. Don't shoot the messenger....lol. : )

Photo of ExedeJack

ExedeJack

• 53 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Thank you for the observation roadrunn. :D ExedeJack
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.