Question re. data and switching plans

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Acknowledged
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Problem resolved. No need for further response at current time.

This rollover when switching plans is ridiculous. I just switched plans yesterday only to find that my data is gone and my speed is slowed. Stop fricking throttling my speed when i did NOT go over!
Photo of Rich Anderson

Rich Anderson

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • confused and pissed off

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of ExedeCrystal

ExedeCrystal

• 196 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Rich,

I apologize if you were uninformed about the transition process. Your speeds will not be slowed if you do not go over your monthly allowance. If you transition you service plan, your data will not reset. You data will only reset on your bill cycle day,which does not change when you transition. For example, Let's say you were on the 10 GB plan and you used all of your data so you decided to transition up to the 15 GB plan. Your data will not reset to zero, but you will have the additional 5 GB to use until your data resets. I will be glad to discuss your data usage in detail. Please send an email to exedelistens@viasat.com with your account information for further assistance. Thank you.
ExedeCrystal
Photo of Rich Anderson

Rich Anderson

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
already did.
Photo of ExedeCrystal

ExedeCrystal

• 196 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Okay, Thanks.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.