freedom 150 plan

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
if i have a freedom 150 plan with the 25 mps, will I be able to watch Netfix ( about 2 GB's per movie) , watch you tube videos , and stream or download music at about 25 mps, any time during the day or night until I use 150 Gb.
Photo of Richard Swanson

Richard Swanson

• 0 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of James Early

James Early

• 10 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Only on the rare days when yo have working internet
Photo of Christine Conrad

Christine Conrad, Champion

• 263 Posts
  • 292 Reply Likes
My Exede internet works all the time, except for short outages during bad weather. If you are having problems with your connection, you need to send an email to Include your account number and a phone number. The moderators will investigate your problem.
Photo of Jim16

Jim16, Champion

• 1581 Posts
  • 1251 Reply Likes
Richard,  I have the Freedom plan and the only reason I changed from Verizon to Exede was I wanted to stream movies and shows.  We watch on average a couple of hours a day of Netflix or Acorn or Fuamation or YouTube or Vudu....We watch as much as we want to, but we also work full time so can't be on the internet all day.  Streaming is never buffered and we watch at the highest resolution the stream offers.  We almost always never use more than half of our allotted data.  We have a great connection with the Satellite, at least 12mbs.  You will use more data with the 25mbs connection you have, but you should be able to stream just fine as long as you don't live on the internet.