final bill

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
I have discontinued my service and need to view my bill and make a copy of it, so I need a paper bill sent or a copy of my bill sent as an attachment to my email address
Photo of joann simonini

joann simonini

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Exede Lindsey

Exede Lindsey

  • 1827 Posts
  • 163 Reply Likes
Hello Joan, if you need a copy of your final invoice please feel free to contact our Customer Care Line at 1-855-463-9333 and they would be more than happy to print and mail you out a copy as requested.  Thank you