fed up

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
I am on the promotion liberty pass 18,... 69 for 3 monthe plus 9 something, then it goes to 109 I am supoose to get the 1st month free because I have repeativly been told a different amount everytime I talk to one of their reps I've had conformation numbers with tynayia slv1875 20466752 march 20 79.00 first 3 month then 109 after 3.months
first month free for all the misunderstanding
talked to joel first said I was part of promotion first 3 months
briana 88176 said she was proccessing what the other two did not process 79.something 30536162
transaction 17719987 for the ticket that was turned in said they was going to bill me march 24 th 79.98 for 3 months liberty pass 18 for 3 months
first month free for all the misunderstanding my first bill is due March 24th for 79:98 for 3 months.
I got a bill in my email it said
feb 24th $94.17. I was not suppose to be billed or attempted to take any money from checking can't get the same story twice I'm tired of them saying its someone elses fault .it doen't look like any of them know what their job is or what they do on it. It is a shame I thought exede would be a good company for internet.
Photo of Deborah Nichols

Deborah Nichols

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • fed up

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Gregory Davis

Gregory Davis

• 27 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Not sure where this deal is coming from? Did you order this directly through Exede or through a third party (provider/installer)? I have nothing but GOOD support with both their technical staff as well as their BILLING personnel.
Photo of Tina L

Tina L

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Fed up myself....... Different reason but same concept. Different answer every time I call as to WHAT is SUCKING my GB when I literally barely do ANYTHING . They are telling me that I have three iPhones connected to the internet and that is using my data. NONE of the three apple devices in this house are connected to the internet AT ALL. I have wifi shut OFF on them all and my two kids are BLOCKED at my wifi router under parental control from accessing the internet. Soooooooooooooooooooooooo............HOW AM I CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET WITH THREE APPLE DEVICES THAT AREN'T EVEN TURNED ON TO WIFI!
Photo of Gayle Spriggs

Gayle Spriggs

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I cancelled Excede was lied to from day one 3 months of pure BS
Photo of Brad

Brad, Viasat Employee

• 2703 Posts
  • 857 Reply Likes
Please email us at exedelistens@viasat.com This looks like something that we'll need to take a look at your personal account information with to help you out. This forum is extremely public and out in the open and we'll need to talk via email.