Here is a link from Facebook to help you clear cache and cookies https://www.facebook.com/help/1416643995215690
How to Reboot Your Modem, Computer, and Router (It is important to follow the steps as outlined)
1) Power-down the computer connected to your modem.
2) Power-down the router (unplug it).
3) Power-down the modem (unplug it).
4) If you have an Ethernet cable connecting your computer to the
modem, disconnect it.
5) Make sure the Ethernet cable from the router is plugged into
the back of the modem
*Note: Wireless routers do
not require a cable connection to the computers they support.
6) Plug in the modem.
7) Wait until all LED lights on the modem are solid
8) Power-up the router.
9) Power up your computer
Hi, I'm a Exede customer and a computer programmer. In Google Chrome, try right-clicking (anywhere on in Facebook) and choose the "Inspect" or "Inspect Element" option. A window will pop-up from the bottom of the screen. At the top of that newly opened window, there is a tab bar. Switch to the "Console" tab. Please take a screenshot or tell me what you see there. Particularly, look for any RED errors.