EXEDE IS THE WORST SERVICE FOR INTERNET SERVICE BY FAR !!!!

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: No substance in this thread. Must state a clear problem

EXEDE SERVICE SUCKS @@V@@
Photo of Jack DeFeo

Jack DeFeo

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • UPSET WITH EXEDE !!!

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Bev

Bev, Champion

• 3287 Posts
  • 1462 Reply Likes
Perhaps if you told us what exactly you think is wrong with your service rather than simply telling us what you think of it, we could offer some tips or advice to make it better for you.
Photo of John Albano

John Albano

• 26 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Bet, we have tried all the tricks and tips that are published and sill the service is very very poor..run out of allocation and your speed is drastically reduced....its a disaster! The only way to make it better is to leave as soon as possible.
Photo of Bev

Bev, Champion

• 3287 Posts
  • 1462 Reply Likes
There are ways to manage usage. Depending on how many GB you are willing to pay for each month you may need to avoid streaming, avoid frequent visits to social media sites, turn of all automatic updates for all programs, run an ad and flash blocker, block images in emails etc...

If you need more than whatever you have, move to a larger package. Metered is never a good choice if an unmetered service is available but, for many there is no better option.
Photo of John Albano

John Albano

• 26 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Been there done all of that...the only one thing anyone needs to do is just LEAVE!
Photo of JSheridan

JSheridan

• 31 Posts
  • 11 Reply Likes
Then please, follow your own advice.
Photo of harold vergiels

harold vergiels

• 0 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
UNBELIEVABLY POOR SERVICE!! My connection has been off and on since it was installed 4 months ago, and I've had no to pitifully slow connection for last month. I am nowhere near my limit. They made me pay extra for EZCARE to get their equipment working (absurd). I've made numerous phone calls trying to get someone out to service the problem. So far I've talked/dealt with Freddie, Christen, Cassandra, Greg, Samantha, Carol, April, Brian, Kimberly, Angela, John, and now Nate. I've waited for return calls and took off work for service calls that never showed up. Each time I call back I find that no arrangements to service were made...only notes that I called and discussed the problem. Each phone call ranges from 30-90 minutes with much of the time being put on hold...even after I make contact with a person. WHY DOESNT EXEDE JUST FIX THE PROBLEM?? What are my options when "I" have to abide to the agreement I made with them, but "THEY" are not providing anything they promised in the same agreement??
Photo of chuck vanhorn

chuck vanhorn

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
gotta agree on the worst service, I have never seen the speeds listed on my liberty plan during peak or any other time. just counting the days till the contracts up..............

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.