email access

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

i work for viasat and we are trying to get into my email but I can't because the forgot password link needs an account number and mac address
Photo of Desmond SCOTT

Desmond SCOTT

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314

Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314, Champion

• 2825 Posts
  • 1785 Reply Likes
the mac address is on the modem, your account number can be found if you go into my.exede.com, then manage my account. Or you can send an email from a different account to exedelistens@viasat.com, include your mac address and a phone number associated with your account.
Photo of Exede Lindsey

Exede Lindsey

• 1827 Posts
  • 163 Reply Likes
Hello Desmond, currently we are in the mist of some email migrations, due to the transitions there may be some log in issues that have occurred. You have the option of either calling Customer Care at 1-855-463-9333 or you can send us your account and contact info to exedelistens@viasat.com, we would be more than happy to review your account and assist. Thank you
(Edited)
Photo of James Parker

James Parker

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
You are cleary in the "mist."  Encourage you engineers to try things out BEFORE they may changes.  A little pretesting might do wonders in reducing the frustrations your customers are having with your non functioning migration.
Photo of Alex

Alex, Viasat Corporate Communications

• 671 Posts
  • 297 Reply Likes
James, we've spent many hours testing this and are successfully migrating thousands of accounts. There are always going to be a few hiccups with a change of this magnitude.
Photo of Knight Rider

Knight Rider

• 957 Posts
  • 536 Reply Likes
Alex is correct, if you know anything about technology it can work great but can also have it's issues. ViaSat being as big as they are have tested as much as they can to try to get this to go as smoothly as possible. No company is just going to pick a service out of the air and start moving stuff with out lots of research and testing.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.