Does any know of a good third party data usage program?

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: older post

I'm trying to find a good third party data usage program.

Anyone know of some good ones?
Photo of WillyMcDee

WillyMcDee

• 103 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of WillyMcDee

WillyMcDee

• 103 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
JEP, Champion

Any  ideas ??
Photo of Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314

Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314, Champion

• 3176 Posts
  • 2042 Reply Likes
Willy, here is a link to some. http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/monitor-internet-usage/

Networx and BitMeter2 are used by many on the forum, I like Networx, but hsve also used BitMeter2 with good results. These are for Windows people, maybe someone else can help you with Apple devices.
Photo of WillyMcDee

WillyMcDee

• 103 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
Once again Steve,  Thanks for the help.  I'll Give Them a look.  My OS is Win 7.
Photo of ExedeEmerald

ExedeEmerald

• 204 Posts
  • 44 Reply Likes
Hi Willy, Looks like Steve was able to help out with your question for a third party tracker. Glad he was able to provide you a link for monitoring. 
Photo of WillyMcDee

WillyMcDee

• 103 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
Does that mean He's in trouble ???
Photo of Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314

Steve Frederick-VS1/Beam314, Champion

• 3176 Posts
  • 2042 Reply Likes
What? Me worry about getting in trouble, not really.
Photo of Nicholas Wilson

Nicholas Wilson

• 81 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes
I use Satellite Restriction Tracker which is made especially for Exede usage monitoring. Search on the name and you will find the developer's site. The utility is free. It logs into your usage screen on the exede website and gets the usage data from there. If you want it to monitor 24 hours a day you can pay a moderate fee for a year of use of their server, which then gathers your data on the schedule you set and feeds it to the utility on your computer when you run the utility.  I have it set up to record the data usage every hour. The utility is able to graph your data use and to export it in standard list format so you can import it into a spreadsheet like Excel for more sophisticated analysis and graphing.
Photo of Cassidy Jamison

Cassidy Jamison

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.