Delighted with service!

• Praise
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • (Edited)
I’ve been using Exede for just over a month now, and I am delighted with the service. Previously, I had wireless broadband, and I was limited to 5GB per month. Now it seems so decadent to have 10GB per month with Exede, and the monthly rate is the same. I also love having the unmetered time. I can do my large downloads at 3 am, and it won’t count against my data limit.

My installer, Raul, was friendly and professional, and he finished the installation in less than 2 hours. There was no extra fee for the installation, which had also worried me, since I live out in the middle of nowhere.

My Exede internet connection has been very reliable so far, even on cloudy days and during sandstorms. I do recommend using a data monitoring program, such as Networx, so you know at a glance how much data you’ve used. I’ve used one for years, and it’s invaluable.
Photo of DebG

DebG, Champion

• 29 Posts
  • 16 Reply Likes

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2215 Posts
  • 417 Reply Likes
Hi Deb, Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback regarding your install and service experience!! We do appreciated hearing great stories about installs and Exede service. If you need any assistance or have any questions, please send an email to exedelistens@viasat.com.