Data plans higher than 25 gb?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Question answered. No need of further response at current time.

I easily get to my 25gb limit within 2 weeks and end up having to buy more, it gets very pricy. Can you offer higher data plans at better prices? I'm sure that other customers are having the same issue.
Photo of Dawn Schram

Dawn Schram

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of ExedeCrystal

ExedeCrystal

• 196 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Dawn,
That's a great question. At this time, the 25 GB plan is the highest data plan we offer. We also offer the Exede Buy More option as well as the Late Night Free Zone. There may be something in the works for higher data plans when our newest Satellite is launched in the near future. Thanks for posting and we appreciate your feedback.

Sincerely, ExedeCrystal
Photo of Dawn Schram

Dawn Schram

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
It's going to be another couple of years 'til the new satellite. I think your customers want something now - higher plans at better prices! Perhaps you should set up a poll and ask us, if there is no action for this issue then it appears to the customer that you are not listening. It will be very aggravating for me for the next 2 years to have to buy more every month (I should think as you buy more, the price per gigabyte should go down).
Photo of ExedeCrystal

ExedeCrystal

• 196 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
We can definitely understand that and I'm almost certain that every customer would like higher data plans right now. At this time, there are limitations for obvious reasons. Which is why we offer the Buy More option and the Late Night Free Zone. I can assure you that we do listen to our customers and we do have a plan for improving the service. Thank you all for being Exede Customers and we appreciate your feedback.

Sincerely, ExedeCrystal
Photo of Dawn Schram

Dawn Schram

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
What are the obvious reasons? You are assuming that your customers understand what they are.
Photo of ExedeCrystal

ExedeCrystal

• 196 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
With satellite technology, there are limitations, such as data caps , as opposed to cable internet, etc. The Data Allowance Policy is meant to ensure all customers have a fair amount of
bandwidth usage based on their package plan, allowing consistency across our
entire customer base. I prefer not to make assumptions but I would like to hope that all potential customers do a bit of research before signing up for any service, especially if it's different than a previous ISP who serviced them.  We do understand the need for faster speeds and larger data plans, and we are working hard on meeting the demands of these needs for our customers. Technology has come a long way and we will definitely use that to our advantage to improve the overall customer experience.

Thanks, ExedeCrystal
Photo of coonhnd

coonhnd

• 33 Posts
  • 13 Reply Likes
I would like to see lower prices and maybe an option to choose your free hours.  I have become a night owl and I would like to get back to sleeping at night and being awake during the day.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.