Data Meter Updates

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Question answered. No need of further response at current time.

Is there a standard time the data meter updates every 24 hours?  I have been trying to figure out if that is the case but so far haven't been able to pinpoint the best time to check for usage in a 24 hour period.  If that is not the case that is something it would be nice to work toward as it would add convenience if we knew the meter typically updates at midnight (for example) to know when to check on usage without having to check multiple times in a day to try to figure it out.  :-)
Photo of Jacqueline Tierney

Jacqueline Tierney

• 14 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of ExedeCrystal

ExedeCrystal

• 196 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Jacqueline,
That's a good question. There is not a specific time for you to check your usage meter within the 24 hour time frame. I would suggest checking it around the same time periodically. However, it is a great idea and it does offer a more convenient way to monitor data usage. I will pass your suggestion along to a higher department for consideration. Thanks for posting.

Sincerely, ExedeCrystal
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.