Elaine - You've posted this several times. Have you tried to find what's using your data and/or contacted the Exede people here? The vast odds are the problem is on your end and not Exede's so that's where to start.
I had the same exact problem and even though I have a robust antivirus program I STILL got Malware which can even get through on the BEST of programs; they usually stop just 90-95% but now I have Kaspersky which is proven to be 99% effective in lab tests where they TRY to infect a computer.
Malwarebytes found a common Windows file that was infected and gobbling up data like no tomorrow! I deleted it and now there is not any disappearing data!
So, PLEASE scan with free Malwarebytes and retest.
The first big update to Windows 10 is coming in early November. And while it is not a massive update (like a Service Pack would be) it still contains a lot of changes and fixes. Most of them we feel will be welcomed by most Windows 10, and some won’t even be noticable.
Here are some of the changes and fixes coming in the Windows 10 Fall Update to be released in early November. The update will be distributed via Windows Update.Windows 10 Fall Update: Changes
- Start tiles support jump lists.
- Desktop tiles can have their own color and you may show three or four medium tiles per group now.
- Additional Cortana features: inked notes, track movies and ticketed events, missed phone calls, energy saving, syncing of messaging and calling history.
- Microsoft Edge upgrades: improved HTML5 and CSS3 support, and ECMAScript 6 and 7 support, tab previews, Favorites and Reading List synchronization, F12 tools can be docked to the window, search engine setting in its own pane.
- Locate your device with GPS and Location tracking.
- Disallow apps to: access call history, access and send emails.
- New Default apps: Skype Video, Messaging, Phone, Sway.
- All built-in applications are updated to more recent versions.
- Improved memory management.
- Reworked Environmental Variables window.
- Windows 10 can be activated with a Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 key during or after installation.
- Apps can be installed to other drives.
- Option to define where offline maps are stored.
- The color set under Personalization will include titlebars as well.
- Improved and more consistent appearance of context menus and drop down menus.
- Improved dark and light themes.
- Cortana support for local accounts.
- Start supports up to 2048 tiles after the update instead of just 512 which was causing some display issues.
- Two windows snapped side by side can now be resized
- The Control Panel’s Theme Settings have been reverted back to the Windows 8.1 style which gives you more options.