Data Usage Problem & Temporary Solution & BBB Reporting

• Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Acknowledged
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Problem acknowledged. Email provided for assistance. No need for further response.

My usage all the sudden 10GB, i check my usage twice a day and i know to use not more than 333Mb a day. This morning i check 6 GB and all the sudden its already 10GB at 8PM. I have nothing that hog data 4GB in leas then a half day and i know better than that not to watch video unless on free time 00:01-5am. 

And we as customer need a better data meterage so we can check where the data went what time what date etc like in this picture below.

Because i read online exede usually using customer data for automated exede update without the knowledge of the customer and eat up a lot of GB of customer data.

if i see this happen again i will start complain using BBB

Now i use DD-WRT and start tracking my data. if i see unusual usage you will deal with the court. 

Photo of Ary Menaka

Ary Menaka

• 18 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
  • Piss Off

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of ExedeKarmin

ExedeKarmin

• 384 Posts
  • 40 Reply Likes
Ary,

I have responded to your previous post.  I would like the opportunity to discuss your data usage concerns with you.  If you have not done so already, please send an email to exedelistens@viasat.com with your account and contact information.  I would like to go over some data usage tips with you.  

Updates are done during the LNFZ.
Photo of Ary Menaka

Ary Menaka

• 18 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
I did sent message trough that email, still no reply

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.