Customer Service problems

• Problem
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • In Progress
  • (Edited)
All I want to do is add voice to my service. I guess they don't want my business. After being transferred 4 times waited 20 minutes for a supervisor, a hour and a half wasted of my life I'll never get back. Then he hangs up on me....
Photo of Scarlett Hensler

Scarlett Hensler

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Beth Gatewood

Beth Gatewood

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Im sorry that happened to you. I have always had great help from them.  You should send the name of the supervisor to a higher person go over his head.  If he did that to you he may be doing the sames to others. Either way it sounds like he doesnt need to work with people or maybe just a really bad day which is no excuse. I hope you get the service you want soon. Take care. Beth Gatewood
Photo of david

david, Champion

• 517 Posts
  • 359 Reply Likes
How did you end up talking to a supervisor when you just called to add voice??
Photo of Judge and Jury

Judge and Jury

• 1307 Posts
  • 727 Reply Likes
Switch to your cell service to T-Mobile® and you can use your cellphone to make and receive calls over WiFi...   No extra charge.

I don't think you can get the exede-voice if you have the Liberty plan, if you have it, (because it goes so slow that it can't reliably handle a 24kb data stream) so even using T-Mobile, 'the UN-Carrier," you might have problems with using WiFi calling over an exede conection.
Photo of Diana

Diana, Viasat Employee

• 2083 Posts
  • 349 Reply Likes
Hi Scarlette, I appreciate you reaching out to us.  I too would be concerned and upset with this type of experience. When you have a moment, please send us an email to so that we may review your account regarding Exede Voice.
Photo of Steve Frederick

Steve Frederick, Champion

• 2467 Posts
  • 1510 Reply Likes
Craig, you can have the Exede Voice on the Liberty Plans. Exede Voice works on a different port, and is not slowed down by the going over your data limit, on any plan.

Also, switching to T-Mobile is not an option for many of us. T-Mobile has zero service in some areas, including my area of the state.