Customer Service Issues

• Problem
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Acknowledged
  • (Edited)
This is beyond ridiculous. I sent an email on 3 different ocassions requesting to move wi-fi modem to a different location in the house to get a better signal and still no one responded to me. This is by far worst customer service ever. Can't wait  to get rid of Exede and I just started with them! Very unhappy!
Photo of Laima Lohman

Laima Lohman

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • beyond frustrated

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Exede Lindsey

Exede Lindsey

• 1827 Posts
  • 163 Reply Likes
Hello Laima, 

I’m sorry we have not replied back to your emails as yet. Please verify that you did in fact send your email to exedelistens@viasat.com. If you need immediate attention please give us a call at 866.945.3258 and we can set up a modem move as soon as possible.     

Photo of Susie Berry

Susie Berry

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Unfortunately, emailing doesn't work.  I've tried since 26 September to change my plan.  Several emails and 3 chat sessions later, and still to change.
Photo of Christine Conrad

Christine Conrad, Champion

• 263 Posts
  • 292 Reply Likes
Susie, have you emailed to the address Exede Lindsey listed above. Tht is the only email that goes to the corporate people, the rest go to the front line agents who are contract employees.
Photo of Laima Lohman

Laima Lohman

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I was using the contact us form that is on your website under the customer service.
Photo of Laima Lohman

Laima Lohman

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Please arrange modem move as soon as possible. I'll be waiting to hear from sometime soon
Photo of Jim Coe

Jim Coe

• 2 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Laima - Forum moderators do not have your account information and will not be able to help you unless you do as Exede Lindsey instructed above.