Customer service inappropriate comments

• Problem
  • Updated 2 months ago
  • (Edited)
My name is Gabby and I'm a single mother of 3. I've had the service for 5 months with it never working completely for more than 3 days at a time. After calling customer service and they way they treated me, I just wanted to cancel my service. They asked about a technician being scheduled and I explained they were just there last week, t Raul, Jorge, and Victor explained that if I had been raped the may know who had been to my home the week before representing their company. The way they made light of a rape turned my stomach. The thought of a stranger in my home with me alone and no report of him being there is terrifying. Someone please shut this company down. Noone is safe.
Photo of Dawan Dixon

Dawan Dixon

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated and confused. afraid for the safety of myself and my family

Posted 2 months ago

Photo of Dances with Woofs

Dances with Woofs

• 270 Posts
  • 242 Reply Likes
Report the incident and specifics to viasatlistens@viasat.com include time, date, account info and your contact info.

The call may have been recorded and Raul, Jorge and Victor may have some further explaining to do before their dismissal.
Photo of Matt B

Matt B, Viasat Employee

• 1010 Posts
  • 501 Reply Likes
Official Response
Dawan,

Please email us at viasatlistens@viasat.com with this information.  Be sure to include your account number, number you called from and the date/time.  

Viasat, and especially the Customer Operations Team, takes this type of behavior very seriously.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.